5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like HSP because of all the action and the great players in there, adding Kara Scott wouldn't hurt. :D

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yo, this is gonna be the best high stakes table ever. Especially when Lex Veldhuis is there. Can't wait to see how he run over everybody with his insane bluffs.

And I'm drooling over Kara Scott. Kara and Liv Boeree are so beautiful.

Surprising how Dennis Phillips is going to play. I'm curious how he will manage in high stakes cash game.

Can't wait to see Lex Veldhuis outplay Phil Hellmuth and piss him off. I smell ego vs ego. Lex will come out on top. I REALLY REALLY wanna see Lex induce bluffs

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Surprising how Dennis Phillips is going to play. I'm curious how he will manage in high stakes cash game.

This is really surprising...I know it's weird but I feel bad for the guy...He seems like a good guy and I don't wanna see him lose a bunch of money to these sharks. Hopefully he's backed.

Good call on Liv Boeree. Google images FTW!

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kara Scott = QUOR!!!
She can rake my pot any day :D

Hope Joe Cada is on the new HSP. I also hope he looses $500k by tryin to make plays with his 33/44/55.

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best poker show on TV just got better. I'm looking forward to the new season and all the action.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I kinda like the Bunny suit. Hopefully the ears and tail stay and ratings sore!