Help, i have a big problem of self controll

A

airwave2oo8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, I have been playing for a while now. I used to put 20 euro into partypoker and loose it in like 2-3 days. Now i have learned to play limit Holdem poker and put in 40 euro into Titan Poker to get the free Holdem Indicator Licence. I used to win about 30-40 euro a day playing 10-20 limit holdem on 5 tables, then go on tilt when i would loose only 5 euro therefore loosing my 40 euro winnings.. This went on for a week and then i finally lost my first 40 euro that i bought in with. After that i put another 80 euro into Titan poker to win my lost money back and now i have 30 left. I am afraid of loosing everything, which would add up to 120euro by now. Please give me a suggestion of what limits to play, maybe a strategy suggestion and really what is my problem ?
I can win i just dont play my best all the time

Maybe give me a strategy or some tips which helped you in perticular to win in online poker..
Any replyes will be greatly appreciated thanks :)

L

LizzyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can start by learning proper bankroll Mangement. It's an article by Chris Ferguson. Just google it and you'll find it. If you are going to play limit poker, I would read the strategies in Super System by Bobby Baldwin on how to play limit.

H

Heatherbrianne1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a problem with blowing real money.. Just play Normal, Learn Bankroll Management and everything will be ok. And when ur down quite a bit.. Stop Playing.. Have played frustrated and have lost all My money.. Not a great feeling! .. Best of luck!! :D

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well first off what you deposit should be money that you don't need and doesn't matter whether you lose it or not, but of course nobody wants to lose their bankroll. Reading up on bankroll management is definitely the first step you need to take. By playing within your bankroll you are never putting so much money on the line where you are afraid of losing everything.

Do not play any limit games, except an occasional PLO, so don't have any advice for you there. But definitely read up.

Also, if I sit down to play some poker and lose a couple games in a row, I usually stand up from the table. Get away from poker, continuing to play after losing game after game is an easy way to blow your entire BR.