Help with grad research

L

LastChanceAndy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone,
New to this cardschat... I've been playing loads of MTTs under the screen name AnastasA in stars. Learned a lot from reading forums but as of now, for better or for worse, never felt like I had much to share.

Nevertheless, I'd like to ask my fellow poker community to help in what would take a few seconds of your time but would mean so much to me. I'm currently involved in an investigation for my grad studies at UCL in London where big part of my thesis is on online poker.

One thing I'm researching is what most U.S players have been doing post Black Friday. (e.g. Switched to live poker, U.S legal sites, Moved abroad, Bitcoin poker, Stopped playing, e.t.c.)
Also, I'm investigating the overlap between gamers and poker players and the hardware that they use, i.e. Whether your computer hardware (graphics card) is capable of playing graphically intensive games.

So, if you're willing to help out, go ahead and answer these couple of questions:
1. Poker life post BF
2. What graphics card you use

Your insight is also hugely appreciated if you have non-absolute answers or any comments. (E.g. I stopped playing but I travel somewhere for the WCOOP or... I tried Seals With Clubs but it was just so....)

Thanks again and good luck to all! :)

p.s: I can understand if moderators don't like the forum being used for any kind of data collection... but I as you to appreciate the fact that poker finds its way in academics and also that this isn't mean to be a survey but a discussion