Hello Again

P

Paulie8s

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to post here years ago. It may have been another chat board but I don't think so. I learned a lot by reading and posting. I stopped playing for a while. I have discovered that I suck at on-line poker. In real time games, which bore me to tears, I play extremely well. I find that I get board and lose focus. The thing I like about online is that the pace is faster and I get more actual play in and I am not wanting to take naps while the Idiots playing with me are trying to act out their fantasies. I am hoping that by reading topics and hopefully being able to understand all of the lingo I can improve my online playing. I would like to make a small investment or no investment cause I have no real bankroll to spend right now and get a return instead of a loss. I look forward to being a part of the chat forums again.
At the Moment I really like Cake and Lock poker. I played at Bovada and I hated it. I do not like wondering if I am playing a real person or their program. With no name and no location there is No way to know I am playing a real person and not something made up by the site. So I am done with Bovada cause it is full of bulla lol..... Anyways looking forward to exchanging info and learning from the players here.
Sincerely Paulie8s!