stan1250

stan1250

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
What's everyone's opinion of hellmuths whining at the table,would you find it amusing or annoying

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Personally i think hes a top player. His table behavior are varied... A bit of trash talk is part of the game, can add fun and excitement to the game, but excessive whining and complaining can make the overall experience bad.

zer0ne

zer0ne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
He is a great person. Few people understand him, but his game system is really great

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother

Without a doubt Phil is one of the best players in poker history, and he still is.

If you look at the wsop tournaments he plays, he loses hands like he loses at a normal table and he doesn't whine. On the contrary, if he leaves the MTT in general, he does so greeting his winning opponent.

The television show is something else. There he is the big star and almost everyone looks at him so that he gets hundreds of badbeats, the more he gets the better so he insults, whines, and does his whole show staged.

For the achievements that he has, I really allow him to whine hahahaha.

With respect to the others who do the same, well if he touches you a crybaby at a cash table it is a very good sign.
Look, the day before yesterday he was playing a 0.25 / 0.50 Omaha table. There was a Brazilian player who must have thrown no less than 5 or 6 all in winning them.
So far, let's say normal. When the balance tipped in favor of the rest, he began to whine and get angry, either because of the badbeats, or because of the time other players, including me, spent thinking about a hand, began to insult, etc.
And that was a great sign, because this player who entered with US$50 and was winning US$500 at one point, how did he end up???
I finish out at zero.

Keep this in mind if you play cash.

My regards, brother:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is one of the best players in the world, but sometimes I think he is annoying. But I think that's good to poker audience.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he is a great NL MTT player, but his behavior should not be accepted.

He is supposed to be an ambassador of the game and he acts like a spoiled child every time he is on camera.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
to me it's amusing because it is part of his show

ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The videos that he has playing Cash games in "The Big Game" he gets angry at every moment, and starts to swear. What the other players do is laugh at his follies and take advantage of his inquisitiveness to win more jackpots.

I think he's a great tournament player, but he has to control his tilt. Although that is his way of being and at almost 60 years old I don't think he will change his way of being. Rosbit's Eater.
:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: