amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Everything I win in poker, I invest. Because it will be my retirement in the future, today I invest almost 100%, because I still live with my parents and I don't have any physical expenses, so I invest almost 100%, but in the future I want to continue investing a large part of my earnings.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Everything I win in poker, I invest. Because it will be my retirement in the future, today I invest almost 100%, because I still live with my parents and I don't have any physical expenses, so I invest almost 100%, but in the future I want to continue investing a large part of my earnings.
I think about that a lot,but i dont have a cellphone yet XD
So when i buy one i will try to do something similar,very smart
God Bless

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good mindset!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
you also need to think about your health when playing poker, sitting too long at the computer causes fatigue and problems, physical activities are also good

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I also do the same thing I invest what I earn!! good strategy greetings

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm also thinking about hiring a coach and then playing at higher limits...

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
very good thought man, I think I currently need to hire a coach to improve my game

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I congratulate you for thinking that way to guarantee a good future, but, apart from investing, I also recommend that you spend something on your fun in the present, I tell you this because many times we save every last penny we have and we never know when we no longer have it. We are going to be there and that money ends up being enjoyed by others or, what is worse, the bank. So also invest in enjoying your life in the present moment, Regards.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Investments are a very good thing! Money should be in circulation and multiplied. This is the key to success in any business. So you are doing everything right and your thinking is absolutely correct. And to your parents, good health and long life! (y);)

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Ambitious idea well done, just keep it up👍

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Nice parents you have that don't let you pay for rent and food. Don't you have to be over 18 to play on poker sites?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After playing poker for so long, I understood that you have to be in very good health and have a good rest to be able to play great poker at the tables.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
You are obviously moving in the right direction. If you start investing early enough, you can become a financially secure person much earlier than others, before you retire. The main thing in investments is to diversify risks. I recommend you to watch some videos on YouTube with Warren Buffett, they are very informative and interesting :)
Good luck :)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thinking that way, I am sure you will succeed in this game,mate.Good luck!

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi amonlima.

If your idea is to get a good money from poker, you should invest in your poker career. I mean, poker tools, courses, increase your bankroll. If every single penny you win, you withdraw, you will never reach the big money.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
What you are doing is certainly right, but money is not the most important thing in our lives. Money is of course important, but your knowledge, skills and experience are crucial. Therefore, invest in yourself, in your training and development. This is the best investment you can make :)
Good luck

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I invest in online slot machines ..... needless to say my funds are slowly vanishing !

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm going to do the same as soon as I start winning something :D:D But you act and think 100% correctly. Good luck in everything!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
health always comes first, if poker is interfering with your health both mentally and physically, then stop

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take breaks, work out and have fun. Also good luck!

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's a good thing to invest 100% in the future, but you live today and only once...

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Poker is considered a mental sport, which should be practiced or played as you want but always do not neglect your physical health, do 10 to 30 minutes of daily exercises, this way you will avoid fatigue and stress from the tables or hours of play at the same time. poker. Good luck to all greetings

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As far you're winning to save, no problem :D