Heads-UP poker back on TV

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just finished watching this week's episode. Annette totally made Phil her bitch! Plus the show's editing was nothing short of masterful. I laughed so hard I was nearly crying after Phil lost and was standing there, looking despondently at the table, and they played the song "Bad Day." Best poker TV ever!

And while I have loads of respect for Phil's game, he really looked like a tool with those bluetooth sunglasses.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reminder,> its on now, the H2H games with the Pros, 12 to 3pm. EST,on channel 10 here in the east,, buck:)

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I missed today's episode, boooooooo!

Good thing I have DVR :top:

D

dkeam83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i saw one last week episode, eric was tearing through the competition, lets not forget this previous year luck getting knocked out in the first round.

dontshiveagit

dontshiveagit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im terrible heads up so its nice to see how the pros think

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i wont say who won it this year, dont wanna dissapoint anyone from seeing it at home on tv.. but ill say it was a very good match,,buck:)

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wont say who won it this year, dont wanna dissapoint anyone from seeing it at home on tv.. but ill say it was a very good match,,buck:)

Thanks Buck! :) That would be so disappointing if I knew who won before I finished watchin' it.

I'm actually a couple episodes behind, so I need to get my azz in gear & start watchin' it asap!

I have a bad feeling that someone might mention who won, so I'm not gonna come back to this thread anymore LOL :D

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yeah i saw one last week episode, eric was tearing through the competition, lets not forget this previous year luck getting knocked out in the first round.

And the year before that.. and the year before that.. and the year before that....... and the year before that.................... and the year before that (0-5 before this year's tournament)

Eric was knocked out in the 1st round in every year.. until his run this year.