Have You Ever Thought Poker Just Isn't For You?

purple714

purple714

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My made up poker quote sums it up; Poker, the game we love to hate!

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a few hours ago I put it $ 12 in my account and already lost it. guess what I'm thinking right now

charlesdenis

charlesdenis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's been hard days for me in poker, I ended up locking up my BR, and now I'm trying to run back and forth, and I think about it every time I try to play again and it does not work, but I'm not giving up my dream of becoming a professional, because I have had great results with poker, and I see in it a great opportunity.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every time when I loose tournament :)

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Completely agree with you, poker it for everyone, only you need to play at your limits

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every poker player has had this thought. Variance is in this game.

Nikka18

Nikka18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LMAO... I just had to laugh because when I saw this it brought me back to last night; when I was playing in the 'school pass tournament'.
I always make it down to the final 100 person's; but somehow can't reach pass the final 50 person's.
And everytime I fail I always think that it's not for me.
I don't ever win, and if I do, it's really small prizes.
Sigh....

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had several times as no one is born knowing and I am studying and playing every day to improve, believe because those who believe always succeed.

Squanchy

Squanchy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the time lol
But keep learning tho, maybe one day I can think otherwise.

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never had any of these thoughts

D

Denver225

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes thoughts come that poker is not my thing.but only when comes the long period of failures and want to stop playing
But mostly I love poker and thinking to develop further

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to think that poker is a game for me,but after she lost bankroll sense of apathy and indifference!

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is my game and my hobby. That it.

S

SimplyTheWin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I did not. I'd like to see who can win me in poker. :)

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! When I play too much I start loosening up my game and picking up bad habits. Sometimes it's good to take a break to study and analyze your play. You are obviously losing to be asking such a question. Find out what about your play is causing you to lose. Track your hands - find patterns which are not working and see what it is you need to do to improve. This is an awesome game - but I found that it is only fun when I win!

R

renatoktega

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bom pessoal eu jogo todos os dias ganho alguns centavos, as vezes penso em desistir,mais coloco a cabeça no lugar e se concentro no objetivo de ser rentável, e eu parei de fumar, o que é mais difícil e agora vou focar pra ser lucrativo poker é minha vida.

Last edited:
D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love all games of chance,especially ones with skill mixed in to improve my odds,,,,sign me up!

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not believe that there is something for the person.A person can achieve success always and in everything ... most importantly DESIRE AND TIME

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The game of poker is definitely not for me, but I still persist! Sooner or later always manage to deal with the problem!

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is risky, and learning how to handle those risks is an important part of professional players. Poker teaches you to think of risks and rewards before acting. How a work is not for me. But for fun, is really for me...

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone who is going to become a professional poker player has something to think about. This is not the simplest alternative to normal work, and it is not at all necessary that it will be attractive and exciting, and make you rich. But if you love the game and are ready for the uncertainty that accompanies it, then this work may suit you.
Do you have a backup plan?

T

TheWiseWeasel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends what you play for.If you play for money and you lose maybe you can say "is not for me " but if you enjoy it,and you play it for fun and for the thrill it offers of course you can't say that is not for you.In my opion poker is for everybody :)

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already yes ,but that happens because you did not understand the game right when you understand maybe you change your tinking.

S

Skillz2play

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I learned that the variance isn’t for me a long time ago. That’s why I usually only play if I have an edge or some kind of incentive like good promotions, freerolls, money added tournaments, or rakeback.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I am always ready to play poker... lol...