Have you ever played with me in a cardschat tournament?

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't remember brother.
Actually, when I play the Cardschat tournaments, which are generally on the weekends, I don't have any friends there kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
If I eliminate someone or they eliminate me, it doesn't matter to me.
The important thing in a tournament is the ITM and winning it, there are no friendships there.
Outside the tournament yes.
Greetings:):):)

D

DuckingDucks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
I'm too new to remember anyone at all! But if you're playing in today's bronze level and above WPT Holiday tourney I'll report back here if I see you :)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you excluded me from a tournament, don't forget to comment. 😆

Tell me what your experience was like.
A very intelligent question you have posed there ZenonBR! (y) (y)

I'm not sure either of us have had that pleasure, yet... ;)

This is largely and likely because it looks like you might have joined Cardschat after I lost Silver and Platinum freeroll access for being a phallus.

That is (and was) obviously very regrettable, and I am ashamed, but the good news is that I have now 'served my time' and have been eligible to reapply since the 16th of November.

So, all going well, before too much longer I might be lucky enough to be welcomed back into the fold and rest assured I will be more than happy to give you feedback on our hands against each other on the felts.

I will always frame it constructively, positively and under no circumstances will be a salty, passive-aggressive douchebag if you bust my pocket kings with 43o (or similar) from the SB... :ROFLMAO:

Lesson learned there.... :whistle:🎶🎵

I solemnly swear! ❤️

Which poker sites do you mostly play on? Just Stars?

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
see u for the first time lol

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
To be honest, I don't even know if I knocked you out of the tournament, probably not once I don't remember that, well, after you wrote it I'll try to knock you out of the tournament and then say it, we'll watch you now and everyone will try to knock you out of the tournament: I can't laugh: so hang on, there will be a lot of people willing

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont think so,at least not yet,good luck when you find me in a table,iam very lucky LOL
God bless

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Sorry but I don't think I played with you,it would help is you put on which tourney you played.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
To be honest, I don't even know if I knocked you out of the tournament, probably not once I don't remember that, well, after you wrote it I'll try to knock you out of the tournament and then say it, we'll watch you now and everyone will try to knock you out of the tournament: I can't laugh: so hang on, there will be a lot of people willing
I remember you, I already eliminated you twice.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you excluded me from a tournament, don't forget to comment. 😆

Tell me what your experience was like.
You seem lonely. Having problems at home, fella? It just seems to me that wondering how other players feel about playing with/against you is a bit, well... Sad. I was raised as an only child by a single parent so trust me, I know sad and pathetic when I hear/read it.
Dude, sorry to sound harsh but screw everyone. Who cares what they fkng think. All we want is their money, right? :unsure:

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You seem lonely. Having problems at home, fella? It just seems to me that wondering how other players feel about playing with/against you is a bit, well... Sad. I was raised as an only child by a single parent so trust me, I know sad and pathetic when I hear/read it.
Dude, sorry to sound harsh but screw everyone. Who cares what they fkng think. All we want is their money, right? :unsure:
This topic was created just for the purpose of relaxing, so I really don't know what your problem is, look for a good psychiatrist, I wish you well.

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Not yet, let's make an appointment to enter the same tournament and see who gets a better place