Have you ever played with a celebrity?

Timmi1015

Timmi1015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played in some kind of tournament at full tilt poker and the TeamPro head reward was there. The tournament was with a low buy-in. I was supposed to have a T-shirt for it. But then Black Friday happened and I had to forget about it. I don’t remember who the player was.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Celebrity

Years ago I was in Vegas at the Hardrock and after their show " The Wallflowers" got to play with Jacob Dylan and a couple members of his band. Was pretty cool and it was just like playing with anyone else. Other then his body guards around him he was just like another player playing the game meaning no ego.

Only person I have played with that you might call a celebrity.

Cheers all & good luck at the tables! :beer:

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Twice. Once was James Woods in a tournament and the other was Brian O'Halloran from Jay & Silent Bob.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was once sat at a table with Trishelle Cannatella when she was a resident Celeb player at Playground Poker Club.

Annotation 2019 11 29 184902

She was not dressed like that^!

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never played live poker with a pro. Online before black friday played on tables with pro on full tilt, poker stars, party poker, 888 had one knockout for hundred bucks.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, i did not play. If you want to play against celebrity, for sure you need to go and play more live games and i,m pretty sure if you will play often live games, it will be not so difficult to play it, because lots of popular people play poker.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Met some players online like Lex, tonkaaa,innerpsy. However, didn't played against them that much hands.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new to poker and that's why I play freerolls. I have a lot to learn. Celebrities don't play in the freerolls. Maybe I'll get lucky someday.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
attachment.php

She was not dressed like that^!
You're one step ahead of me.

:cool:

M

mycannon223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sure we have all played with a pro without knowledge. Too many to keep track of all of their user names.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes quite a few actually most of tampa bay lightning players over the years ... vinny lecavaliar does a poker event for charity in the past

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played against many players on the Denver Broncos. We had a regular game that ran a little over two years. It was years ago during the height of the poker boom. Some where really good, others weren't. Best games I've ever played in, in both fun and profit! The guys I played against were all class acts and respectful. One of them became my nemesis, I don't want to give away names, but I lost the biggest pot of my life to him, I also won the biggest single pot of my life from him as well! I miss those days!

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Title self explanatory...if you don’t think it’s a privacy issue , post who you’ve played against.

And also let us know if in your opinion they were a good or bad player

I played in a wsop event and it had many pros playing. Those at my table were not recognizable to me though. There gameplay did not seem much different than any other random set of players.

quartz

quartz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know someone on swc poker that got busted by Andrew Neeme at a run it up reno event at the Peppermill this year. That's my claim to fame! LOL

Lutring87

Lutring87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As far as I know, I haven't played, but there was a time when I could watch Gus Hansen and Phil Ivey play online on Full Tilt.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Celebraty poker players

I used to play on full tilt when it was running. They had several pros that would play in certain tourneys and their avatar was of them. Not sure if it was for real or not but im guessing it was. They probably got paid to sit and play pretty good and it drew a lot of players. I never got to play head to head, they seemed to move a lot and they didn't play many hands.

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play on a site called Hollywood Poker. There were some celebrities that would happen by along with the regulars. Not sure if that counts, though.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The maxim iteration with celebrity it's in chat of live-stream.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Yeah i have played with local celebrities. But not poker. :rolleyes: