Have you ever felt like this/Thanks CC/ Goal

J

Johnnybmoto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Figured I'd do this all in one thread.

Have you guy's every had one of those days where you just feel like your game was near flawless?

I played a live tourny today and I feel like I played the best I ever have. I was making all the right calls, betting at the right times, and had extremely good reads at most everybody at the final table. I ended up only getting 4th due to a sweet suckout when I was all it. AA against KQ. Still over two days I made almost two hundred dollars total.

Previously I had been playing a few times every week in a nightly tournament, I only made the money twice so I decided to take a week break and try to watch a lot of poker and do a lot of reading which is where cardschat came in. I learned a lot and I feel like it really helped my game.

That brings me to my goal, I have the opprotunity to go to NYC with the school that I am graduating from this year next year. But it would cost around $1200 which is a lot being only 18. My goal is to be able to pay for that via poker. I believe that it is possible if I can continue to play the way I played today.

Thanks again CC!