Votes: 71 28.0%

• Total voters
AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I haved t a royal flush. But then I folded 10 Q, at the beginning. And you have no idea what my reaction was :) :)

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
2 or 3 times..... 1 time was a really big pot, I never forgot...
i did a royal and other guy a quad so good

A

AS7777777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It never happened. I saw only once at the table, although I played for many years.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ive played 17000 hands which i know isnt a lot but haven't hit a royal or a straight yet.

Keep going & you'll hit one sooner or later.
Today I hit TWO Royal flushes & was barely playing at all. I was watching some guy stream & then saw he was 9-tabling 2nl FF tables on PP. I thought I'd join him (& make his life difficult... or at least that was my intentions, lol). So I jumped on some tables and added some 5nl tables too. Probably only played a couple hundred hands and then hit a Royal & within 5mins. I hit another one (this time on GGPoker).

Today's Royals are #27 & #28 for me. Pretty crazy isn't it??? I've either disproportionately hit a lot of Royals 'or' I've played a gazillion hands online (or maybe a bit of both :confused: )

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you have tell us your first time.

I don't think I mentioned my 'first time' I hit a Royal Flush.
I looked it up today and I thought it was worth mentioning BECAUSE.... it was in a Cardschat Freeroll on UltimateBet lol. May 19, 2010 My very first Royal!!!
(my 4th Royal was also in a CC game,... the bodog Freeroll Dec.14/2013).

I've taken screenshots & have kept track of most of my Royal Flushes while playing online. (also straight flushes).

Today I hit my 27th & 28th Royal Flush about 5mins. apart. One was on partypoker FastForward cash game format and the other was on GGPoker's same type of format (Rush & Cash).

StraightFlush - 93x (can't wait to hit 100 :) )

Attachments

• may19-2010 RoyalFlush in CC UB free.gif
    may19-2010 RoyalFlush in CC UB free.gif
    88.3 KB · Views: 22
S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yes twice, and they were planned, that was the best because I got the best out of that hand, I improved my position in the list of players and several saw that it was not a fish hahahahaha

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

newelis74

newelis74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, once actually, but they weren't diamonds, they were clubs. I don't know why, but I feel like the real one is the diamond one, which looks more real than the others. [/ APPOINTMENT]

So when you get one of spades or hearts ... fold !! HAHAHA

DanyDiablo

DanyDiablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I was lucky enough to have a royal flush more than once, as well as I was unlucky to have served poker and lose to a royal flush on the river ......:mad: Good hands.;)

F

FluDhs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes! Three times! Two online and one live. On the live i made on board 9TJK with AQ. All hearts. I will never forget. :)

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got one last week in an ACR Omaha free roll. Clubs, but unfortunately no one called my bet and I'm not sure if the the cards on the table muck or show.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've hand a Royal Flush many many times over the year but tons more of straight flushes then Royals. The more tables you play the more hands you see the more beats you take and the more amazing hands you see.

chippawa1234

chippawa1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More straight flushes and very hard to get any value on a royal flush

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker for quite a long time now and I can say the following ... in all my practice I got a royal hand twice ... and I picked a straight flush three or four times ... in a mathematical sense, this is quite normal ... this combination is relatively rare:fight:

D

Dhendrixon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had it several times online and once live. In the live setting, I won an additional $500 for high hand of the day.

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times but never when i were involved in the pot xD

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I don't remember when it was the first time. Just now I came across this poll. During the whole time, the Royal Flush fell 3 times and only once per tournament, and, unfortunately, I was not paid for it.

M

muraokaps

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think only in Omaha, several times.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have just enough I have now lost count. The first came within my first month of play so I took an RF for granted and did not keep a strict count thereafter.

The most recent was this morning...

Screenshot 10 LI

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I only touched myself twelve times since I played

Full Flush Poker