Status
Not open for further replies.
Steveg1976

Steveg1976

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are everyones opinions on the workbook? I have the HOH 1 and 2; I have read them both several times and will read them several time more I am sure. Is the workbook really a valuable tool to reinforce the first two books or just something that I can do myself while playing? Thanks, I look forward to your thoughts.

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 is more than just practice exercises.

It has a nice series analyzing a heads-up end-of-tourney situation as well as a series looking at the bubble of STTs. As with the other two, it complements well and the three together are worth even more than the individual volumes added together, imo.

Steveg1976

Steveg1976

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 is more than just practice exercises.

It has a nice series analyzing a heads-up end-of-tourney situation as well as a series looking at the bubble of STTs. As with the other two, it complements well and the three together are worth even more than the individual volumes added together, imo.

Thanks for the thoughts. I am sure I will get it. I just for some reason rarely hear the third volume discussed.

momoney2

momoney2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HOH Vol 3 is well worth getting. There are lots of good hand samples reinforcing the material from Vol 1 & 2 plus some added concepts from numerous heads up confrontations.
Enjoy!

Steveg1976

Steveg1976

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HOH Vol 3 is well worth getting. There are lots of good hand samples reinforcing the material from Vol 1 & 2 plus some added concepts from numerous heads up confrontations.
Enjoy!

I am sure I will, the first two were so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.