Wedersonalas

Wedersonalas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What would you do in that situation?
You with pair of 6 playing with an aggressive player and bluffing a lot all the time!
In my case I felt like I was playing wrong, but curiosity didn't let me disconnect from my hand!
Intuition is also a good tool when making a decision
Screenshot 2023 09 26 21 04 32 236 compyrsoftwarepokerstarscom

Wedersonalas

Wedersonalas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Abrir com 66 do UTG talvez tenha sido um erro.
Yes yes it's true, but you know when you've been in a tournament without doing anything for a long time!
And the table is just playing clean, then I tried to move around a bit and I ended up making this mistake 😂😂
thanks for participating and helping 🙏

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If the player was very agressive and bluffing a lot, sometimes this hand is a call. 66 is maybe the limit from utg, 77 maybe, and even then you are looking for a set.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Да-да, это правда, но знаешь, когда находишься на турнире и долгое время ничего не делаешь!
А стол просто играет чисто, потом я попробовал немного подвигаться и в итоге допустил вот эту ошибку 😂😂
спасибо за участие и помощь 🙏
Hi. Yes, it was a cruel joke that you waited a long time for a playable hand, opening 66 from UTG was a mistake, especially in a knockout tournament.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm scared to play AA and KK in a non-3bet pot

A

Ace of Spad3s

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NL
Chips
It kind of depends on the action. How did the hand play out? Who bet what street, how much etc. Although I agree, 66 from UTG is a bit of a mistake, exactly for this reason.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi. Yes, it was a cruel joke that you waited a long time for a playable hand, opening 66 from UTG was a mistake, especially in a knockout tournament.
no, is not a mistake, poker is not black on white, any play depends of the player style and many other factors :mad:

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
no, is not a mistake, poker is not black on white, any play depends of the player style and many other factors :mad:
Agreed…it’s not a mistake to open UTG with 66, but maybe calling a 3 bet is not ideal.

But if you did, then faced more action, you have to start to put the opponent on a bigger overpair, and learn to make a fold in these kind of spots
Not saying it’s easy though!

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If he cold-calls with KK, then this is not your mistake, because we cannot judge the strength of our opponent’s hand in any way. If there was a 3-bet, then it was undesirable to call him (this is a very weakly positive action at a distance for the “computer” - we will obviously play worse), but if we decide to enter the hand and the opponent behaves too aggressively, then we had to give up on flop as soon as we missed the set.

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
It matters how the hand is played. If you three bet him and he calls on the flop you reasses on the turn, if you bet again and he raises then it is a clear fold

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands