Which hand do you think is the best?

Yeison1927

Yeison1927

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Is the hand the one that gives them the most confidence?

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the best hand is the hand that wins.😄

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Every Nuts-Hand on River! ;)
Fun aside. Of course, AA is the best starting hand anyone would want to have. However, it is only a starting hand that can already be drawing dead on the flop. Basically, the best hand is the one that ends up winning the pot.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips

Yeison1927 patience, training, perseverance, character, these are the main things, because the cards in poker change every moment, but the good players stay until the end​

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The right. Although the left with a little more practice will get at the same level. Sorry. Wrong chat.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't be original. The best hand is AA of course. I win 90% of hands with this pocket.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The winning hand after the "River" Even 7/2 off has a chance of winning some times.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The one which wins of course 😅
For me it's often KK
i lose with pocket kings very very often ! doesnt seem to matter how i play .... pot size raises , allin shoves pre flop , mini raises , limping, nothing seems to win the chips . ( i fold it a fair amount of the time too, after scary developments)

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In No-Limit Texas Hold'em, certain pocket hands have historically been considered stronger and more favorable due to their potential to make strong post-flop hands. However, it's important to note that the strength of a pocket hand can vary depending on factors such as position, stack sizes, table dynamics, and the playing style of opponents.

That being said, the following pocket hands are generally considered among the strongest in No-Limit Texas Hold'em:

1. Pocket Aces (A-A): Also known as "rockets" or "bullets," pocket Aces are widely regarded as the best starting hand in Texas Hold'em. They provide a strong chance of making top pair with the best possible kicker, as well as the potential for sets, straights, or flushes.
  2. Pocket Kings (K-K): Referred to as "cowboys," pocket Kings are considered the second-best starting hand. They are highly valuable and have a strong chance of making top pair, two pair, or a set.
  3. Pocket Queens (Q-Q): Known as "ladies," pocket Queens are also a strong starting hand. They have good potential for top pair, two pair, or even a set.
  4. Pocket Jacks (J-J): Referred to as "fishhooks" or simply "Jacks," pocket Jacks are a solid starting hand but can be more vulnerable to higher pairs. They can still form strong hands like sets or straights.
It's important to remember that while these hands have a higher likelihood of success, they are not invincible. The community cards and the way the hand plays out post-flop will ultimately determine the strength of your final hand. Additionally, factors such as position, table dynamics, and opponent behavior should be considered when deciding how to play your pocket hand.

Ultimately, the best pocket hand in No-Limit Texas Hold'em is the one that provides you with the highest expected value and the best chance of winning the pot based on the specific circumstances of the game.

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I have a small stack in an MTT, I still want to see AA and have the best possible chance.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately, I like to go multipot with 5-6, 6-7, 7-8 suited connectors.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I've seen that one of the most powerful hands is 4-5 same color, I've seen that many hands won with those cards

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the one that leaves you nuts!

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Of course AA. Although I sometimes have a big lossing with it.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, I think AA is the best hand, but like everyone else, I prefer the hand that wins.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Pair of aces in hand is the best possible hand but kings and queens are also very good although you have to be more careful

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands