this guy is so bad its unreal ,very funny

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had to hold myself back, or I was gonna spam the CC strategy section with a big write-up on inducing mis-clicks.

Thanks for the video post, it made my day!

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suppose they're funny to a certain extent. He starts of min re-raising with bottom pair then "value bets" with a min bet on the river. Uh yeah, suffice to say I stopped it after that hand because it's too obvious this guy knows too well, how to actually play and does a horrible job of playing dumb with his monotone voice. It's just not my cup of tea. There's a nice vid where a guy is yelling and whining about being sucked out over and over. I liked that a bit more. You guys and gals might get a good kick out it. :)

stellerteller

stellerteller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
apparently there is a village out there that is missing their idiot. So freekin' funny!

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is this the same guy that had the "How to Play Pocket Jacks" video that somebody posted here a little while back? Pretty funny.

Tonky666

Tonky666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
saw all his vids before,very funny lol..but gets boring because he overdoes it..no he didnt make the how to play jacks vid..and this guys nik is water boat and he playes micro/low limits and hosted a private tourney with 50$ added think 2.25 buy in and like 2 pros,he isnt like this when he really playes

dcor

dcor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ah........the ole' waterboat thread.....I think there are about 25 of these going around in the forums....one pops back up around every other day haha.......people still dont know this is a joke.....but seriously some of the funnier stuff ive seen in poker.

larry4896

larry4896

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guy could make a fortune selling for sitngo genius. Some of the best info I have come across. Where do I sign up for his class and how much does it cost?

valientone

valientone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he shouldnt have even been online playing poker in the 1st place...