GTO series for beginners. Funny and great series on GTO play [9 video series]

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We put this together in conjunction w/ GTOX to provide the ultimate beginners guide to GTO play. If you've been interested in learning GTO, but haven't fully dove in yet, or you have, but you'd like to learn more, this is the video series for you. It's free:

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
thank you for the link i will definitely check it <3

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thank you for the link i will definitely check it <3

Yw.... it's one of the better video series on poker you'll ever watch imho. It's entertaining and informative, and I'm not just saying that because we work w/ GTOX. They did a great job w/ the series.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This was fun to watch, he was able to split the videos in a way that it did not feel like an info dump . I watched it first for entertainment then watch it again to see if i can apply them in my games :ROFLMAO:. Thanks for the share!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This was fun to watch, he was able to split the videos in a way that it did not feel like an info dump . I watched it first for entertainment then watch it again to see if i can apply them in my games :ROFLMAO:. Thanks for the share!

Ty for the feedback! Yes... that was kind of the point of the series. It can be fairly dense material, so we wanted to make it fun and lighter.