Good start after a break!

Deltafrost

Deltafrost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So when I first joined this forum i had just started playing online and was the avg joe (read horrible player) and online was just another way for me to enjoy the game, but i read alot and started playing the micro stakes. well i turned 25 into 200 and got greedy jumping up to the .10/.25 tables. did good for a while, got my deposit bonus and then went on a downswing to lose it all.

time to take a break.

its been like a month and i deposited 25 yesterday. fired up 4 micro tables and went on a heater. up to 35 in 40 minutes, make myself quit so i dont move up levels.

today i fire 6 tables, still at .01/.02 and hit a downswing at first (2 buyins when my Aces get busted by queens all in preflop) still felt like i was playing my game correctly, now im up to $50 total.

just goes to show staying with your game and at your limits can save you (i can only imagine playing the higher limits id be broke again!)

basically, thanks cardschat. i actually had the discipline to stay at my br limits and tough it out...now to stay that way till i can afford to move up.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
w2g

Way to go,taking a break and reading up on playing will defin improve your game.Congrats!