Good Players/Bad Players

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have a time of day that you feel is best to play. A time that you feel the field may be too strong or a time when it is weak.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
No, not really. I try to play when I feel good and fresh. Playing being tired leads to many mistakes, so being fresh is very important to play poker in my opinion.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In general, I generally have very little time to play. So I just play when I have free time. Unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to choose.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, the field is stronger in most rooms during the day, because mostly regular players play there. In the evening, big amateurs and, accordingly, more weak players enter the game.🤔

Reail

Reail

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You can to Google and find out what time is 'the sweetest' in your poker room.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is better to focus on yourself when you feel good and comfortable, then play at this time, for me in most cases it is evening and night, there are professionals who play early in the morning, if you are tired and out of shape, there is no difference whether the field is strong or weak, the game in any case will not be in full power

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i play anytime, if i'm very tired or unfocussed I myself don't play well

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think weekend is the best in general.

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play in the evening, although there is no need to talk about the weaknesses of the fields at this time)

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Do you have a time of day that you think is best for playing? A time when you feel that the field may be too strong or a time when it is weak.
Of course there is a time of day when novices and bingo connect, it depends if it is an important event there is no way to rest I prefer to play at night when there are not many people there are only good players!

P

Pothunter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
Weekends and around holidays like christmas IMO.

Alex Okhr

Alex Okhr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best time its night or early morning..i doesnt like to play in middle of the day ...to much noize..Winter nights or autumn rainy nights and mornings..i doesnt know how explain but there are some magic in this time for me..

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
during the night for me is the best most good players arent playing then and the field is a bit softer so feels like a good time to play a few tournaments during that time

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually work during the day, so I only have time to play in the evening or at night. But on weekends, sometimes I can start playing early in the morning. I also think that in the morning my brain works faster and better than after a hard day's work.

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
As I work at home, I play a little every day, and the environment favors me, because if I don't feel well enough to play, I can take a break and come back later.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have a time of day that you feel is best to play. A time that you feel the field may be too strong or a time when it is weak.
My theory is that evenings and weekends are best, especially Fri/Sat evenings/nights.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Use to play cash tables early morning against oversea players back when the USA was allowed on PS and FT.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
After midnight , Europe time , I feel PS cash games are full of bots .... The zoom micros that I play at least .......

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play in the evening when there are more weak players like me.:)

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play in the even, when it's dark. Poker is a night time activity.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
At the moment I don't have time to play, but I always felt that between the afternoon and evening was my best time for the game

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play when there is a desire and opportunity, I try to show a good game, watching the opponents play.

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's easier to say when I'm not playing, in the morning.