Going to Vegas for 1st time!! Suggestion Please

M

mycophile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get a newspaper and use the plethora of coupons in them. Also, you can find like $5 all-you-can-eat buffets.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do a breakfast at Hash House A-Go-Go after playing poker all night.

aa88wildbill

aa88wildbill

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Treat it like you're going to work, you are there to make money playing poker. After work play a little bit. There's an old saying, "when you work, work hard, but when you play, play harder."

F

froglegs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you like sushi...

Kabuto
5040 W Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89146

P

PlayedYou73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two-factor (people) authentication for any large cash withdrawals or credit card advances could be helpful for a first timer I think...if it existed.

RegHC23

RegHC23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
most definitely it was an awesome trip for me and my wife. I think she got what she wanted to do and i did also. I wished i could have played more poker, but we decided to go back for our anniversary on july 20. Everything was just amazing. I have never seen anything like that. I think personally their is so much money to be won and lost on the strip when it comes to playing poker. Their are so many great structured tournaments and the cash games especially at the Aria Bellagio Venetian were just over the top. Even though i spent most of my time in the monte carlo. I will definitely be hitting up those places because there is so much action and so many people playing. Actually i am getting geared up for those days and i know that i will be ready to play games. Now if the cards run my way that is a different story, but i will definitely be ready

Peteyweestro

Peteyweestro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad to hear that you ended up having a great time in Vegas. Did you see the M&M factory or the Coca cola factory they are 2 great stores to check out.

Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas