Getting agitated unable to sit still?

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Hey guys,

Been having a problem for the last month or so now of increased back pain during sessions from sitting (even standing or moving around not helpful) and its really interfering with my game. Just curious if anyone else has suffered from this and how they may have overcome it?

Booked in to see a physio therapist but I don't have much faith in them after my army experiences with them

F

fundiver199

Legend
Awards
Excercise tend to help relieve back pain. Like taking a long walk every day. Also try to lie down rather than sit up to much. I usually play in my bed with my laptop on my lap, and that position puts less stress on your back, while sitting in a bad chair is the worst thing, you can do. Back pain is a very common problem, and I have had it on and off for many years. In the short term, if the pain is bad, eat pain killers like paracetamol, since this also helps your mussles to relax and release some of the tentions causing the pain.

R

riverside22

Rising Star
You have to exercise daily in order to keep that from happening. Even 10 minute stretch every day should be enough

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Awards
Hello. not long ago, my back also hurt and it prevented me from focusing on the game, then I realized that it was from the chair. while there is no opportunity to buy a good chair, I began to play lying down and this solved my problem with back pain. Is there anyone else who plays lying down?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Awards
Back pain is a very serious thing. It is necessary to find out the cause and eliminate it as soon as it appears. Doctors can recommend special ointments and preventive massages. Well, you can also play poker lying at the monitor without straining your back.

DPo320

DPo320

Rock Star
I had the same issue a while back and buying a new chair fixed it, even though my old chair wasn't even 5 years old and I work out an average of 2 hours a day the old chair was definitely the cause o my pain. I Truly underestimated the Power a Good Chair holds:D

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
I punt my chips away lol jk

Hey guys,

Been having a problem for the last month or so now of increased back pain during sessions from sitting (even standing or moving around not helpful) and its really interfering with my game. Just curious if anyone else has suffered from this and how they may have overcome it?

Booked in to see a physio therapist but I don't have much faith in them after my army experiences with them

Well maybe sometimes i do punt my chips of because of that agitated feeling. When i watch poker tourneys while i play i tend to focus and run deeper. I believe it puts my mind in the correct state needed to make the best decisions and not get bored at the virtual table. I stand every now and then, plus pacing helps a lot. A good chair and beer helps all the time. (drink responsibly) lol

black and

black and

Visionary
Awards
I had a similar problem. Swimming helped me a lot. Literally half a year of regular classes and I completely got rid of the pain. I think swimming will also help you.

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
What kinda Job u have, maybe old sport injury coming back to haunt you. If your jobs anything like mine, you learn to live with pain, only stop when pain stops u.
Is it age? U getting older? How about 5G? Maybe it 5G affecting ur back....