General poker section in Spanish

N

NahuB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Hello my name is Nahuel I'm from argentina, I just joined CardChat a few weeks ago and I think the page is great, I'm super happy to have found this forum and all the benefits it gives to amateur players like me who like poker but don't know that much about certain tournaments, etc.
Create this post to see if I can reach an admin because I would like to find more Spanish-speaking players on CardChat and you can communicate with us without having to be translating every time we open a new post or window in the forum.
Thanks in advance and apologies if this is not the place to post this... I expect opinions from all members 😁💪🃏♠️♣️♦️♥️

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello my name is Nahuel I'm from Argentina, I just joined CardChat a few weeks ago and I think the page is great, I'm super happy to have found this forum and all the benefits it gives to amateur players like me who like poker but don't know that much about certain tournaments, etc.
Create this post to see if I can reach an admin because I would like to find more Spanish-speaking players on CardChat and you can communicate with us without having to be translating every time we open a new post or window in the forum.
Thanks in advance and apologies if this is not the place to post this... I expect opinions from all members 😁💪🃏♠️♣️♦️♥️
I'm not sure exactly, but I think there are special threads on our forum where people speak a different language. For example, I know for sure that there is a thread for Ukrainians where everyone speaks Ukrainian. But I think moderators will be able to tell you. And welcome to the best poker forum! ;)