Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Who has ever won money in an MTT and lost everything in cash games?

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
no never i win at boths, always respect brm so u never lose

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Never...but, won in cash games and lost 80-90% on spin & go (crazy hair day) :)

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
It used to happen a lot, and then I just stopped playing cash games

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is a very possible scenario if, for example, you won $1 or a couple of dollars in a freeroll, and you had no money in the poker room other than this winning. Then there is a very high probability of losing this money at the NL2 limit. And at the same time there will be no violation of the BRM rules))

Because there is no point in waiting until you win the entire required bankroll to start playing NL2 if you are not going to make a deposit. It turns out that your bankroll will be "redistributed in the time" )) , that is, we can assume that you already have it, because sooner or later you will win an additional part of the money from this “bankroll spread out over time” in different freerolls...

The probability of losing this bankroll in parts will be no higher than the probability of accumulating the entire bankroll and only then starting to play and lose this. These probabilities will be approximately equal...

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, this has happened several times, you win a small prize in a tournament, and then you think, why don't I try to play a cash game, in the end you will lose everything there. Taking this into account, I decided for myself that I would only play in tournaments.

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Balancing gains and losses is essential for overall well-being. Reflect on achievements, learn from setbacks, and strive for a harmonious equilibrium.