pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
hmmm i have a little gain in poker but eventually i am closer to even :)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
and no , i cant live just from playing poker :) , i would enjoy very much if that will happens someday :)

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey!
For me, poker is primarily a hobby, I study, play and enjoy myself, in order to replenish my bonus roll I play in freerolls.

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For all those poker players who have been playing for more than a year, how are your finances? are you in loss or gain? Do you consider with this game you can live? :deal:
There will be losses and there will be gains. You have to accept this first.

Suppose you played 10 hands. 5 you lost and 5 you won. Then how you are going to consider this game for living?

The answer is simple: Minimize your losses in those 5 hands and maximize your gains in other 5 hands. At the end you will find yourself in plus area.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For all those poker players who have been playing for more than a year, how are your finances? are you in loss or gain? Do you consider with this game you can live? :deal:

За 10 лет игры больше убытков чем прибыли:jd4::):jd4:

Brentsn

Brentsn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two years in and have won more than I have put in. I never put money on my account and usually yo-yo between $10-$200. The problem now is I win up to a couple hundred then like the last few days I can’t win a hand for the life of me. Tournament after tournament cash game after cash game it doesn’t matter. Go in first second third limp raise or re-raise I’m getting nothing off the flop but 4/5 a flush or straight and if lucky bottom pair. I get to decide if I continue or not but can’t hit a thing. If you go against me you’ll hit or if not you got me out kicked or high card. Frustrating as all hell.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certanentily I am a loser
But, how as I play with only freeroll. I have some money I’m my bankroll

But I need to be best in my tournaments

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I win at freerolls I spend on cash tables. So I have zero.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm ahead, if I lost money playing poker, I'd quit and play "Call of Duty". I've been playing online for about 16 years.

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im in profit, but all of this is just for recreation can't live off by poker in any means

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I can say that I am in the green numbers, that is, I have made a profit. I have rarely made deposits, when I do it is to take advantage of the promotions they offer

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can live with the game, but not immediately, it will take some time for you to start playing a plus, if you consider it as the main income, then it is better not to do this, you will spend a lot of energy and nerves:rolleyes:

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More gains for me but little by little. I deposit small 5-10% of my checks into my poker account and grow it out with heads up play and cash games. Whenever I start to lose I setup my safety net stop loss where my previous balance was before I put the deposit. Then I just rinse and repeat.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's okay, poker is a normal game.
There is a lot of writing on various poker forums that poker is dying, poker will soon come to an end, and so on.
All this is nonsense, we used to play carefully, mostly tight, and now some kind of madness is happening at the poker tables, in the good sense of the word, there are a lot of crazy players and chips at the tables, like fishing, wait for your fish, catch the moment and pull out the money, only patience is needed and that's it.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
To be able to make a living from poker you have to work very hard, spend a lot of time studying it, I did it years ago, and it went very well for me, for the last 2 years I have been playing to want to win but the lack of discipline prevents me from achieving good results

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this year my bankroll has grown a lot, thanks to many friends and teachers who help me a lot to continue learning this beautiful game, always with perseverance and discipline you can achieve your goals.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in profit overall, but I mostly play freerolls which don't pay out enough to live off of.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
big money, and even on a regular basis, it becomes more and more difficult to earn, some small money is still quite easy, despite the fact that the field has greatly increased in recent years

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello!
At the very beginning of my game, I made a lot of deposits and immediately lost them, hoping to get into the prizes in the top tournament. Then I took a break and started studying poker courses. Now I don’t make deposits so often, I mainly participate in freerolls and satellites)

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I've been playing either zero or minus. Unfortunately, I can't earn a living from poker.😭

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For all those poker players who have been playing for over a year, how are you doing with your finances? Are you a loser or a winner? Do you think it's okay to live with this game? :deal with:
There is a small plus due to freerolls and promotions.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, a friend, I can say that most people have more losses than profits, this is normal, this is normal if you are at a loss:)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for about 5 years, but when I first started and even now I play for fun. Of course, money is also important to me, but poker is not my main source of income, poker is primarily a hobby for me. Although I'm having pretty good results and my bankroll is growing, poker is still a cool pastime for me.