FULL TIME

akponga

akponga

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
Im new to this card chat and thinking about taking poker on fulltime currently just playing on 888 at the moment its the only site im familier with at this stage and just found out about this cardsChat and i just seen theres so many other poker sites to play now i started playing on pokerstars 16yrs ago roughly been playing on in off for ages around pubs and home games just for fun and still now its fun i think its time to take it to that next level would be quite exciting either that or go to the next commonwealth games as a EGamer for NZ LOL but any help would be massive as i know not much about the online world of poker but i so want to give a good go

Cheers have a great day everyone and hope everybodys winning i share the luck out to the world!!!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Welcome to Cardschat, here you will find a lot of opportunity to improve your game and increase your bankroll.
Cardaschat offers many freerolls in several rooms, of course at the moment you will only be able to play the bronze level freerolls, but don't worry, keep interacting on the forum and soon you will reach the platinum level, good luck at the tables.;)(y)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello welcome!!

This is a common question, but online poker is exactly the same as live, the only difference is that you can play several tables simultaneously.

I don't know your strategic level of play, but start with the basics, here you will find a great course that will help you get started.

Any doubts do not hesitate to ask.

davidjavi31

davidjavi31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I give you some advice, first you must have a lot of patience and control your mental part a lot and above all spend some time studying, since you always learn something new in the world of online poker.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Welcome to CC!

Feel free to ask your questions and interact with the community.

I partly disagree with @DiegoRamos' opinion.
I believe that the dynamics of the game are different.
But as he said, one of the main factors would be playing multiple tables vs one.

In addition, in online poker you can count on auxiliary programs with HUD's.

Even if you are not new to the world of poker itself, I highly recommend the free course offered by CC for your update and introduction to valuable tools used today.

Enjoy!

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck on that! Don't forget to win your flips.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good luck to you !!! Do not forget that in order to be a successful poker player you need not only to play, but also to learn, that is, to look for and eliminate your mistakes by analyzing the played hands!!!