beanaddict

beanaddict

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FTOPS tournaments will be starting Feb. 6

Since my birthday is Feb. 4;
I'm going to treat myself to putting a few grand up just for these. Some sattelites will be played,but I will be in every holdem and omaha game. Sorry I'm not a razz person. I've been to the final table quite frequently with my past play. I'm looking very forward to these games, and this is kind of a goals thread.

I will probably update tourney progress in this thread. With some hopes to see others in on these games. Also, I was doing a little research a week ago and realized if I won one of these my withdraw options sucked.
(Max cashout was only $8000.00 by check) For anyone with similar questions I emailed support with this answer.

For highrollers they have different withdraw methods. They will do a bankwire with a minimum cashout of $20,000.00. Also, this withdraw method is faster than their other methods.

Sweet, hope to seem some of you there
Andrew

Last edited:
HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well after winning and being up to 750 from my initial 300 deposit im feelin pretty good and am debating between putting up the money for the avatar race (satellite to every one but 17) or having a goal to get to 1000 and work toward makin some money for wsop buy ins in May/June

defintely goals tho: dont lose money this money and hopefully be up to 900 by the end of the month.