FTOPS Challenges

W

wd021

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the upcoming FTOPS and MiniFTOPS tournaments on Full Tilt, they're challenges being issued. There are many challenges such as play in so many tournaments or double up twice in 2 different events, etc. For each challenge that you complete, you'll be able to enter a 10k or 1k freeroll, 10k for FTOP, 1k for MiniFTOP. I think this is great and going to make the tournaments a lot of fun. For any of you who have no idea what i'm talking about, check out the my promotions tab on the cashier of Full Tilt. What do you guys think about these challenges and the introduction of MiniFTOPS?

A

aznman08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the miniFTOPS because its a lot less hardening on my bankroll to try and qualify for the 2-day tourney.

something you didnt point out, there will be a miniFTOPS leaderboard and the leader after all the events gets a free entry into all the FTOPS regular events (except for the 2 day event) in the next series

suiKAted

suiKAted

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This promotion is great, but I think my bankroll doesn't allow games with rebuy. Because of this I am not registred in this promotion.​