Friday for Future- Let's play Poker on Fridays for the future!

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi, my lovelies,

as we all know the Friday for Future movement so far
. And I guess, we are all happy about this and also,
that someone cares at all about our environmental problems... Especially, when we see extreme fires in Europe,
Hurricanes and Tornados in the US. Flooding in Thailand, Australia and all in Asia...

I know everything is difficult. But I wonder how much you would be ready to spend some money
for some organisations like Greenpeace, WWF and so on, Or maybe something specific organisation, that
deals with specific things.

I really would love to do and contribute to this. And maybe it would be good to do this together.
Together we will be more and we will be able to collect more.

I am interested, in what you think about this, where you mostly like to see your money placed.
Do you have any good ideas, which organisation shout be supported asap?

Let's do something and go for the future together!!!

Best of all to you,
Isa

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I love this idea Isa <3 and I truly love the Friday for Future movement <3 I would love to participate and play with you all along the way <3 <3

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
So far this thread is just for collecting some ideas on how we could organise things.
There are of course several variants on how to proceed.

We could play like this, that everyone chooses his favourite buy-in game or even freeroll on a Friday and donates the winning of this.
But we also could play over a course of time, like e.g. 3 months and only the total plus of the 3 months of a player will be accounted for.
The first variant would be of course faster to collect some money, but the second may be more doable for more people.

Furthermore, we also could organise maybe 1 or 2 times a month a buy-in home game, so that we also can gather together on a Friday
at ACR and PS. But players who are not able to participate in these still could play any other game meanwhile.

And of course, if someone is missing a few games, it should be no problem, we only will donate, what we have collected until a given time.
As this shall be all for charity purposes there will be no big price, just the fame and maybe the winner shall determine for which purpose
the donation shall be used, if we do not want to determine this in advance.

Another thing, that we would have to figure out are payments of course and who will transfer the money to the organisations.
But I guess, this will be different every time depending on the participant.

Let me know, what you think about it and what ideas you still have.

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I love this so much!! <3 Fantastic idea and I totally think it could turn into something very wonderful. Love your ideas :) will post some I have....once they show up! lol