Status
Not open for further replies.
-Phil Ivey27

-Phil Ivey27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they are pretty much a waste of time. You can spend 2-3 hours playing and then get knocked out by a bad beat before you reach the bubble. Call that fun? Even if you get a bit further you only end up taking away pennies.

I think they would be more interesting if they varied the type of game - how about an Omaha freeroll or Razz?

I was going to suggest a bounty element, but this would lead to even more all-in donking than there is at the moment and that is way toooooo much.

The idea from one of the posters above to multi-table freerolls from different sites at once is a good one. This might make the whole freeroll experience a little less tedious.

:cool:

There are omaha and razz freerolls...
At least on full tilt there are.

C

cjyh84

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the general concensus seems to be :

1)about everybody here thinks freerolls are a wste of time, and are used as
practice or to kill time,
2) about everybody else think the opposite

i think that if you have the time and patience to earn some bucks and start off from freerolls, go ahead..

M

Machidon7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if u can't afford to deposit then i think freerolls are a definite option to start (u can have some fun and practice too ;))
it's for free ....so why not?

hayes5150

hayes5150

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think 90% of freeroll players are donkeys only because they can be. They all have the same mentality of it being a free game....you hear it all the time "I didnt put any money in what the hell Ill call" So my opinion yes its a waste of time just to win 20 cents.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id rather play freerolls than the Fun money that most sites give you. At least you can turn it into something if you happen to get lucky and win.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Threads like these always become spam magnets - grrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeroll Passwords