Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I haven't done this in a while, but the last time I did, all I could do was shake my head at my own stupidity. They say that you should play the player, not the cards. Have you ever got so focused on playing the player that you completely forget that you also need cards to win? I think the last example of this happening to me, I was playing 45 suited and flopped a straight and flush draw. Villain bet every street aggressively, and I just knew they were bluffing. I called the flop, three bet the turn, and when they went all in, I called the river... with 5 high. Turns out A high with a rag kicker beats 5 high... D'uh! My read was 100% right, but my play was incredibly stupid. Ever do that?

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't done this in a while, but the last time I did, all I could do was shake my head at my own stupidity. They say that you should play the player, not the cards. Have you ever got so focused on playing the player that you completely forget that you also need cards to win? I think the last example of this happening to me, I was playing 45 suited and flopped a straight and flush draw. Villain bet every street aggressively, and I just knew they were bluffing. I called the flop, three bet the turn, and when they went all in, I called the river... with 5 high. Turns out A high with a rag kicker beats 5 high... D'uh! My read was 100% right, but my play was incredibly stupid. Ever do that?
Yeah this has happened to me a time or 2

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I haven't done this in a while, but the last time I did, all I could do was shake my head at my own stupidity. They say that you should play the player, not the cards. Have you ever got so focused on playing the player that you completely forget that you also need cards to win?
Yes? I still use this method in cardchat games whenever i see certain individuals cause then i'm doing everything in my power to get them eliminated ASAP :)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm also stupid, it's happened to me several times, and I don't learn, I'm still stubborn, it doesn't get me down being online

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started playing poker I tilted too much, I was carried away by emotions :mad::mad::mad:, I took note of the names of the players who beat me with bad hands, now I try to only play the cards that really deserve to be played, even for bluffing.

B

barstool

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL never did but can understand that, mate!! =)

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t allow myself such a game, and when someone plays like that, I despise the player.