FL vs NL

Boltneck

Boltneck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This has the potential to be a pretty emotive subject (and more than likely subject to considerable prejudice depending on your favoured game) but I'm going to pose the question anyway. Without wishing to appear too cheeky, can I please ask that (if you choose to add your opinion) you try to do so with as much impartiality as possible.

I am thinking of (attempting) a switch from FL to NL. I have generally understood that NL is for the "creative" whilst FL is for the "logical" (this could be entirely wrong, or at least an over simplification) but if it's correct, then I almost certainly belong at the FL game - which is why I chose it in the first place.

The reason that i am considering the switch is that I think there is a danger that i could soon "outgrow" FL. Let me make clear that I'm absolutely not saying that I am (or ever will be) too good for FL. It's just that there appears to be so much more scope at NL

(a) For more profit
(b) Massively more game choice (there are about 8 full NL tables for each full FL tables at the site that I use).

Really, I guess what I'm asking is how easy / difficult will it be to make the transition? What new skills would I need to learn? Really, any pluses / minuses for either game I would be interested in, and anything else really to help me decide whether to make the switch.

Thanks in anticipation.