Fish or not?

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello.I see that the mtt is 0.02 buy in ,that means for the first one houre players are playing bingo in order to build a stuck.So will move all in with any cards in order to build chips.I think there no other way to win 999 almost like freeroll (0.02)....

AlexDriver

AlexDriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
99% players in such tournament (very low buy-in and not risk to lose much money) are fishes, and this guy too.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like he was channeling his/her inner Texas Dolly aka Doyle Brunson. I wouldn't play this hand at all but each to their own you know.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2c Hyper Turbo = 2c Bingo. Any two anytime.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally this format of game does not have a lot of strategy, and we can observe throughout games like that, that most enters the play with any hand, because the value of the buyn is very low, therefore this game becomes not a game, and yes a lottery.
when it is a bigger buyns, I do not believe that the same weight would enter the play with T2, it can happen, but very rarely.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
what else would you like to see in the tournament two cents ??? I think for such a tournament is normal))))

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone just trying to be Doyle Brunson lol

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To answer your question, he is not just a fish. Fishes makes bad mistakes. That is a completely stupid donkey.
I dont get the answers. Even with that low buyin and turbo format, how can it ever be an ok move to call a shove (or probably 2) with 10 2? I will never understand those players. If they really want to test their luck, then why dont they play roulette, blackjack, craps or something? Why do they play poker? Why on earth they play poker that way?

T

thaliko86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this specific spot some things need to be taken into account: 1 - Buy in of the tournament (for being of an extremely low value is something common) 2 - Time of the blinds (it is a hyper turbo tournament, where many players choose to shove any two) 3 - Phase of the tournament (by the criteria mentioned above many discard the "skill" factor keeping only the "luck" factor to fold and make the chip at the beginning) Even at lower limits with blids rising slower it is not common to see this type of action, since with more time can work better the stack. Anyway I think very close to shove AQo at the beginning of any tournament, mostly playing against three villains. It is a great hand to play raising, or even 3bet being out of position, because after opening the flop we can re-evaluate our action within the available lines of play. Regardless of which points I raised, consider the following: Which range is most profitable in the long run, AQo or T2o? Think about it!

P

PokerDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The hyper-turbo tournaments are this way...

This is a .02 buy-in tournament. The blinds are rising so fast, you almost have to go all in every hand.

If you want to play 'real' poker, play the $0.10 360 player tournament on Stars. This is a much more realistic event where good play is rewarded.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Entry to the tournament 0.02 cents explains everything. This tournament can already be considered not a cash tournament, a freeroll. So much for the freeroll game.

champiomf

champiomf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In that type of limit you will see any fish. Worry when you are in a stronger tournament and touch a fish with T2

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a tupical fish or guy who is tired to play, this tourment people play carelessly.

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this type of tournament you can not expect anything normal. And do not even consider the bads. Good luck.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there is no fish here. These are hyper-turbo tournaments - anything is possible here. In such tournaments much depends on luck.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, there are many such situations on the micro limits, because there are lots of fish that do not know how to play poker or money, so it does not matter when they lose such a buy in. And you have to be aware of that and let yourself play it, because if you are nervous about such things, you will only fall into the tilt of the lid and create problems for yourself. You played well, but that's where the fish entered the game with very bad cards and luckily made the way. Do not give up, greetings! Poker is a miracle!

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These 0.02 tournaments are pure bingo. In this tournament is absolutely usual and accepted play like a big fish. GL.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a freeroll, what game can we talk about))