First time live poker!

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never played live poker, it,s out of law in our country, so the only way is just to play unsafe private games, which is seems not the best idea for me.

M

MikeD123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started in charity room games after playing a few times. I won my first big pot with pocket jacks I didn't know how to rake it in and couldn't believe it was all mine. I looked to the guy next to me for advice and he said rake it its yours you won it was around $800 some one tried to bluff me by going all in on the river and I called I was 16 years old I put it right in the rack and left for a party on a Saturday night. Good times.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
super nervous, but i went with some friends that made it better. first solo tournament for me was pretty bad....

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I miss the early days of live poker. My hands used to shake so much first few times playing, i think everyone thought i was always bluffing and used that to my advantage... I havent been able to play much lately due to financial restrictions but its always fun.

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was hard to look into the eyes of an opponent and to sneak off the glasses shyly

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not play live poker, but I really want to try to play live and get an unforgettable feeling, it's in my dreams to play in a big live tournament and look at the players live and not through the monitor

lezhnindima

lezhnindima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the beginning of the poker career had little experience and a lot of luck and now vice versa ))

masterminsk

masterminsk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first time was thrilling. 40$ buy-in knockout tournament. On the first hand I got pocket aces on big blind. There was action, raise, reraise, so I pushed my aces preflop and was called by KK. River K killed me:(

paipingprung

paipingprung

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
toughest part of playing live poker is boredom. Especially if your a degent gambler like me. I've gone on $100 smoke breaks many times:(:(:(

Organize a Home Poker Game