PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Please tell us how you started your career in poker or how you came to your first big victories and wins!

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
First of all, you are in the right place to learn about poker. Nice start! :)
I visited some sites and made the pokerstars school. It was a nice beginning. I played most 0,10 MTTs at the time. One the first and most important thing to know and use is bankroll management. After that, when I had money enough to that, I started to play Sit and Go's. It's a excellent training to play tournaments, cause you play all the situations you will find in a MTT.
And, of course, here in Cardschat you find a great material to study, including the excellent 30 poker School.

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I visited some sites and made the Pokerstars school. It was a nice beginning. I played most 0,10 MTTs at the time. One the first and most important thing to know and use is bankroll management. After that, when I had money enough to that, I started to play Sit and Go's. It's a excellent training to play tournaments, cause you play all the situations you will find in a MTT.
And, of course, here in Cardschat you find a great material to study, including the excellent 30 poker School.
thank you

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Invest your spare time in 40% studying poker and 60% playing. (When you start developing more your game, change to 30% studying 70% playing)

Play freerolls as much as possible and play microstakes Sit'n'Go (0.25c)

Watch streamers play and watch tournament hand reviews in YT.

Good luck!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I went to my first victories for a long time. At first I played like all poker newcomers for virtual money. Then he switched to freerolls and only then tried his hand at cash tables and tournaments. And I realized that tournaments are more suitable for my style of play. I won the first prizes on a sit and go.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I don't have a "career" on poker, but i do have a lot of experience on it. I first learned about the game from my family, and used to play with them on weekends. I fell in love with the game and started playing it online. I understood that, in order to be profitable, i need to learn more about the game, so I started doing online courses and watching pros playing their cames. Thats how i made my "career" lol

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
watched a video on YouTube after I came across poker downloaded installed began to play free tournaments for about a year after studying and switching to money and then I started studying again and now I'm also studying and learning new poker it's always something new to win, the main thing is to learn every time

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The first steps are low stakes cash games. First, don't sit down at the first table you come across. Look for a table with at least eight people. Then pay attention to two indicators. The first is the pot average. It should be as small as possible. Also pay attention to the Plrs/Flop value, which indicates how many players see the flop in percentage terms, the so-called first three community cards. This figure should be, on the contrary, as large as possible.How long does it take to learn how to play poker? - to death.Beginners are offered to play for virtual money. First you need to decide what you want to play.

Highfish

Highfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
In my opinion, freerolls and play money have absolutely nothing in common with actual play at real money tables.
For those new to the game today, poker forums, books, and free videos provide an excellent first look at the game.
For those who have done so, I would advise a small deposit and gain experience in the lower limits.
If you learn a profession, for example, you are not immediately the great expert. But you can become one through constant learning and practice.

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
My first steps were classic try and error with play money on PS. At some point I made my first deposit and started playing real money tournaments. Since I only lost a long time, I began to deal with the subject matter. Since then, things have been slowly improving. But I play freerolls the most, as they are often easy to handle in addition to work.
From my current point of view, it is important to deal with game theory and your own gaming behavior as soon as possible.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Please tell us how you started your career in poker or how you came to your first big victories and wins!
My most important decision that I made for myself was very banal, but thanks to this decision, I radically changed my game, my attitude to the game and, as a result, my results.
One day, I just decided for myself not to play with junk :)

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing poker on my own, learning the basic rules of poker and bankroll management is essential for anyone starting out in poker.

the most suitable for beginners are the freerolls and cheap sit&go, where you will see many different situations and types of players, knowing that variance in poker is normal is also very important for the long term.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just watched a bunch of Phil Galfond Jnandez and JoeIngrams videos and made sure my plays were in line with theirs more or less.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
try not to bluff very much and play money that you can afford to lose :)

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I visited some sites and made the Pokerstars school. It was a nice beginning. I played most 0,10 MTTs at the time. One the first and most important thing to know and use is bankroll management. After that, when I had money enough to that, I started to play Sit and Go's. It's a excellent training to play tournaments, cause you play all the situations you will find in a MTT.
Hi
The best is to set aside some time to read poker strategies and try to apply them while playing every day, because this will help you to gain skills and get used to the way of playing based on strategies.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Like i should remember that?!?