My first deposit and first withdraw

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I am one of them, this the first time I hear about this.. I have only been playing freerolls never have deposited.. so I guess this means I will never be able to withdraw any winnings?

Yes. According to the terms or service you must have made a deposit before you can withdraw.

If you use a $25 gift card, save it as sometimes sites will request a copy of the credit card used, with photo ID and a utility bill. (Some do this for everyone, while others only do it if they see suspicious activity like your computer being used for multiple accounts).

J

jheated5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gj it's nice to hear someone cash out like that I did with cake poker started with 50 bankroll cashed out at 1500

jakattack

jakattack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats good work...... doing the same thing i wee bit more i hope

Roll on the Main Event

fL4k3

fL4k3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice job!! Unless ftp have changed their rules, you don't have to make a deposit to withdrawal

thebluff1000

thebluff1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. According to the terms or service you must have made a deposit before you can withdraw.

If you use a $25 gift card, save it as sometimes sites will request a copy of the credit card used, with photo ID and a utility bill. (Some do this for everyone, while others only do it if they see suspicious activity like your computer being used for multiple accounts).

this is not always the case....as i myself have played freerolls untill i won almost 600$ then deposited 50 and withdrew 450 of it so i dont know if it was because i saved some there but i didnt deposit b4