My first 2-Days Event

Fernando Lopes

Fernando Lopes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I won a $160 ticket to 888's MB Festival.

I'm not used to playing tournaments for several hours... I'm worried about getting mentally fatigued and compromising my decisions. (what can i do about that??) I've been watching the PCA, PSPC and EPT. It has helped me quite a bit, watching how they play in such positions. (I don't know if it's a good thing to take these tournaments as a reference)

Anyway, if you feel willing to give me tips, I gladly accept. Also, if you guys have experience in this type of tournament, I would be very happy to hear about it.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
congratulations.
Tip: these tournaments are long rest yourself, on the 27th I participated in the ggmaster 10M, I did it by playing frerroll and I hope to have a good result.

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Be calm and pacient. Good hands will come. Wish you best of luck!!

Fernando Lopes

Fernando Lopes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
congratulations.
Tip: these tournaments are long rest yourself, on the 27th I participated in the ggmaster 10M, I did it by playing frerroll and I hope to have a good result.
Thanks for posting. I'm in such a crazy routine that resting is being hard. But I'll try to get a good night's sleep and eat well.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I won a $160 ticket to 888's MB Festival.

I'm not used to playing tournaments for several hours... I'm worried about getting mentally fatigued and compromising my decisions. (what can i do about that??) I've been watching the PCA, PSPC and EPT. It has helped me quite a bit, watching how they play in such positions. (I don't know if it's a good thing to take these tournaments as a reference)

Anyway, if you feel willing to give me tips, I gladly accept. Also, if you guys have experience in this type of tournament, I would be very happy to hear about it.
get enough sleep beforehand! both mind and body needs to be rested.
If you're nervous smoke some weed or get smth else calming in the pharmacy^^

Fernando Lopes

Fernando Lopes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
get enough sleep beforehand! both mind and body needs to be rested.
If you're nervous smoke some weed or get smth else calming in the pharmacy^^
Hahahahaha I loved that advice. I don't smoke weed anymore, but maybe I'll drink a shot of cachaça before the tournament