Female Decoys

B

Big_Rudy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a hot female poker player..................

I see that you are!!!! Nice, hot female avatar of yourself!!! I'll be sure to ship you some moniez.......Oh, no, wait......................:D

xUnrated

xUnrated

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
that article might be one of the stupidest things I have ever read in my life..
an avatar is an avatar and doesnt really say much about a persons dedication and knowledge of poker. By his logic, not having an avatar means you are lazy, so you will not work on your game or think too hard so you will be an easy target.. oh yea, most like to put NOTHING in the chat box because they are just too lazy.

imafin

imafin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When theres two or more pretty female avatars sitting at a nine plus player table, it smells better. Is it just my imagination?

kissapig

kissapig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When theres two or more pretty female avatars sitting at a nine plus player table, it smells better. Is it just my imagination?

Imagine if you will a November Nine table with Gaelle Baumann vs Elisabeth Hille in a heads up for the title.
Comments?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a picture of KD as my avatar on PS. Do not know what that means though.

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Imagine if you will a November Nine table with Gaelle Baumann vs Elisabeth Hille in a heads up for the title.
Comments?

i would love to see that in my lifetime.....and im old so some female better hurry up and win this thing.