Favorite Youtubers?

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch on youtube, watch different hands, it's good because you learn from the best, I like most bluffs

J

JKKeys45

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xflixx!!!

Love guys that have series. Hear Jason Somerville is good too, gonna start watching him.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to throw in TheTrooper97Vlog once again. He is funny, gives insight into living life as a poker grinder in Vegas, and he also deals poker. I'm planning on sitting his table when I head out there this summer.

E

eyeofsauron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there's a Brazilian guy, very good at hand reading. He's name is Gustavo Sampaio, for those who knows English, worth a try.

JCarverPoker on twitch is also a good one!

love me some jcarver :) now with scoop running, i watch him practically every day :)

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loving Vsauce at the minute, and John Oliver is quite good

victoor_06

victoor_06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi, on youtube I do not follow anyone but I following on twitch to

wildhungarian, katerina289, ladymace86, dawarsaw, no_outs

victoor_06

victoor_06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are also make stream in twitch:
liay5, nanonoko, celinalin

and are pro pokerstars players

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jason Somerville by a mile is the best poker streamer. Doug Polk is the best player who streams.

T

TheWiseWeasel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my country Codrin Bradea&MaxINFINITE ,PewDiePie an same cars relateted channels :D

J

jmnieves2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite poker guys in youtube is grispedpoker, felix schneiders. Also in youtube are many bad stuff, you need to choose which is good for you and which is bullshit. ;)

Its very good...

K

kevin mccallum

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Galfond is pretty good, if a little long-winded.

77KR11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars TV have to be better than Youtube, better quality, especially in the case of live broadcasts.

wc2hell

wc2hell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here we have a lof of Youtubers that make videos in English lrnguage i watche they too, but i want to give to you guys a brazilian name thar is Caio Pessagno he has a good material to study and he don't talk just about poker numbers, he talk about his way to become a PokerStars pro player, i learn a lot with him and I hope you try to watch too and learn, GL!

Dim4ik555

Dim4ik555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kevin Martin i like to watch on YouTube

andyt5303

andyt5303

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've moved over to twitch instead of YT in the past year, find it much for enjoyable and feel like I learn more, but either way I watched Jason Somerville on both! :)

G

GeorgeF1234

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it not only depends on the efficacy of the player but quite importantly how much explaining they do which is the most helpful. Nanonoko is pretty good for this reason. Gripsed is my second favourite, but mainly because of the sheer volume of videos he has on YouTube.

I follow a couple of poker guys on Youtube and watch everything they put out and much of it over and over.

Who are your favorites to watch on Youtube?

Who are yours??