My favorite type of player

B

bustme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sat today at a NL 25 table with a donk who was a good donk he had among 50 dollar when I came in to the table ....
Later in the game I raised preflopp with KK to 2,75 dollar the flop came A 5 7

He bid 3 dollar and I reraised allin and he called with A 3 and he won... later on he was just building stacks from everyone else....

Later on in the game I had A K and I raised preflopp and the flop came A K 9 and he bid and bid pott all the way And I got my money back who he had won from me before. ( he had A 8 ore something like that)

The cool thing was that after he lost from me he was taking everyone elses money and building up again...

Later on I won another pot of 20 dollar for him... But that was not a problem for him since he seemed to beat almost everyone else at the table...

It was like having a money chain....

The donk takes the money of everyone else at the table..

And I was taking the money from the donk..........

Table - Donk - Me

I think that donk is one of the most profitable players at NL 25. He was good, maybe I won from him because he thought of me as a Donk since I reraised allin with that KK.

That sort of donk is my favorite type of opponent and player.. It is my second time in my poker life I have seen a good donk.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sat today at a NL 25 table with a donk who was a good donk he had among 50 dollar when I came in to the table ....
Later in the game I raised preflopp with KK to 2,75 dollar the flop came A 5 7

He bid 3 dollar and I reraised allin

^^^^^^^^^

Are you sure he was the donk?????

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you can't tell the fish at the table in the first five minutes, then.........................................:p:p:p:p:p

L

louis07261895

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah maybe...just maybe he could actually play the game...and he was just anxious when it came to you...he played pots that he shouldnt have and everything...probably just wanting to beat you