airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For me, the complexity of poker is the thing that gets me going. I like how things are never the same and how phycology plays such an important part as the table/tournament progresses.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, bluffing is the most interesting thing about poker... :)

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite thing about poker is people because in poker you meet all kinds of people, people with different personalities and different ways of playing.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
my favorite thing about poker is people. When you make somone fold when your bluffin and you show them makes emm mad so they comeafter you. And when they call you thinking your bluffing to find out you got the nutz its the best feeling in the world:D
Most of all, I like to take away my opponents' chips. It's a wonderful feeling when you realize that you have correctly assessed the situation and made a good decision. It is very motivating and inspiring.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Probably my favourite thing in poker is when I have a low pair and collect a set on the flop. Also, when I have, say, J10 and the flop is 7 8 9. I also like it when my bluff goes through, and of course I like it when my pair of aces don't lose when I go all in)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my favorite thing about poker is people. When you make somone fold when your bluffin and you show them makes emm mad so they comeafter you. And when they call you thinking your bluffing to find out you got the nutz its the best feeling in the world:D
THAT you need to study the human mind to be a long-term winner.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My favorite time is when I am put to a hard decision :)....call the river or fold the river :)

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah the competition of poker is great! Pulling off a good bluff is a great feeling.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite thing about poker _ is money.)))

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning an MTT, great satisfaction in seeing that you have beaten the field.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you enjoy it, then you're in your right place. Another thing is that the main problem in poker is the lack of statistics on each player to know when to bluff and when not to bluff. But yes, I agree - the feeling of a successful bluff is hard to be overrated. :D:sneaky:

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
That doesnt work for me, usually kharma makes me pay raising a good hand and loosing all through a great one ha

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nice is the conversation that appears after a dubious move

M

MANEJANO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
To me it's an excellent game to destress

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just like to win, I don't care to bluff the other ones, for me the glory is to be the best, for me is not enough to bluff my mates

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What I like about poker is the respect when I play live, what I like least online is the lack of respect from some who think they are players

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MY best thing in poker now is playing with friends and not worrying about loosing just have fun.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I really like the process of the game itself, the process when we have to make decisions on which the further development of events depends. For me, poker is just a hobby, but time spent playing always helps me take my mind off the mundane.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At this stage of my life, poker has become something new, unusual and unknown - so I am happy to immerse myself in new knowledge, letting my brain work (at least a little) :D:D

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is a game of chance, and my favorite thing about poker is when you're at the top of expensive tournaments. When you win an amount of money that exceeds your expectations, the feeling is beyond words. This feeling of euphoria plus a desire to repeat or even improve the result...

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite thing about Poker: not see people generally, but to play with them! That, therefore I more like online poker, than alive Poker! That's it!

A

a1232

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
For me, it's trying to read people and tell when they are bluffing or not

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
What I like most is that whether online or live, good friendships are made and one has a good time.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
What I like most is getting to the final tables, I think that's the best.