Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I dont have any in particular, but i do sometimes have a bad feeling about a hand, or a draw, or whatever.
Obviously this is just a personal feeling, nothing real in it and it isimportant not to let yourself governed by these in poker. It has nothing to do with poker

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you didn't play a hand that would have given you the stone cold nuts, then the next hand dealt to you will be a bad beat whatever it is ;)

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aha. I lost yesterday at all in with 96 percent to win the flop. When I am showing, I don't think about cards and outs at all. If I'm starting to think about my or opponent's outs - losing very often.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL..I do the same thing. I don't watch the majority of my online all ins pre flop. I just watch the final result.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my superstition is
not seeing my opponent's cards in all in
when the river falls just see them
It doesn't always work but I do it like this
I focus only on the favorite cards favoring me
My regards, brother:):):)
jonas, we're still going to face each other at a poker table, and I'm going to crush all your superstitions and hopes.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy sports superstitions. When your team hasn’t let in a goal- don’t say the word ‘shut out’. Jinx the outcome.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
when you go all out, it's literally bingo. The one with the worst cards always wins when they go +4 all in.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I don't really believe in superstitions and all sorts of omens, I'm afraid that if you close your eyes during the game, the chances of winning will not increase, but it's a pity.

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I avoid superstitions like the plague. I'm afraid they'll screw up my luck.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I like to believe that not seeing the play when I go all-in will give me luck to win! What would be your Favorite Superstition?
It happens to me similar to you, I shouldn't even look at my opponent's cards to avoid attracting that same one to come out in the community

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more blinds I call preflop with a pocket pair, the more often I hit a set

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
After you've won a really big pot in the previous hand, you shall not participate in the following hand!

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I don't have , it's just a game and you don't have much influence on what cards will be dealt. When you go al-in you always have a certain percentage chance depending on the number of players in the hand.