Daniel Negreanu and Eugen Katchalov.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu always looks like he is having fun playing poker, not to mention he is good at it. So ya, he would be my favorite player.

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Ivey was pretty good, now don't know)))

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I confirm my point of view, my favorite player is Daniel Negranu, an excellent player with experience and level of professionalism, being one of those who started from scratch and got up more than those who come out of nowhere without experience playing bad beats

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really admire any specific players. But I like the friendly style of Negreanu.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
There are several great players ... and when we talk about poker we have all heard or seen the great achievements of Daniel Negreanu ...
However today I think the best player is Lex Veldhuis ... I have seen his streamers in the last 3 months and the truth is very good ... and one of the things that I admire the most is that he does not use any HUD. ... even though he plays at the highest levels ...! My respects to this player ...!

M

maxmaster10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mmm..that`s a good question, in online poker games i like fintan, bencb & jeff gross.
live games, phil ivey & perkins.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite player of all time has to be "jungleman" Dan Cates - has to be 1 of the longest lasting winning cash game player.

Favorite MTT crrusher is benCB- he plays the highest buy-in online tournaments and he also puts out some of the best content for improving your game. His training site is "Raise your Edge", you can watch plenty of free content on their youtube channel , anyone who is serious about tournament poker should at least check out his free stuff.

Benkisto_BR

Benkisto_BR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Tom Dwan's style, but I have seen some insane moves of him that lose thousands of dollars that scare him.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

Today there are no idols left for me among poker players. No skill. Only the introduction.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is your favorite poker player ?
My favorite Online poker player is an Argentine named David Díaz, he is an executioner, he has shown it with his videos on Youtube, twitch, Instagram, Facebook, he is also a good poker coach and has tremendous Cash and Tournaments courses.:playingba

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you ask me who's the best? Its prob between Phil Ivey or Doyle Brunson but, my favorite in terms of pure entertainment and fun? its definitely Sam Farha. Just watch season 4 of High Stakes Poker, he's as real a pure gambler can be and the coolest around.

Last edited:
P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are several great players ... and when we talk about poker we have all heard or seen the great achievements of Daniel Negreanu ...
However today I think the best player is Lex Veldhuis ... I have seen his streamers in the last 3 months and the truth is very good ... and one of the things that I admire the most is that he does not use any HUD. ... even though he plays at the highest levels ...! My respects to this player ...!
He's my favorite as well and the HUD isn't really necessary to win tournaments tbh.

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu likes best that he can read his opponent perfectly at the poker table and can play a good bluff.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nowadays I like Adrián Mateos, I watch videos in which he plays tournaments. I listen to your interviews. And something very interesting "en la mente de un pro"! look it up on youtube

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu for sure but #1 has to be Johnathan Duhamel who is from Boucherville Quebec which is just next door to where I grew up in Longueuil Quebec. Johnathan won the wsop Main Event in 2010 for over $8 Million the same year, (on July 5th 2010) that I won a bad beat jackpot at party poker on June 15th. :)

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerGuru and Michael Acevedo are my favourites

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion Phil Hellmuth and Daniel Negreanu are my favorites.