Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How the heck is this not amazingly obvious?

Debi

claudel

claudel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, she is very beautiful:X and hot to:)) i'm in love :X:X

T

Trimming1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cardschat ladies

I still think PooffyFooffy is the greatest, and toughest female Poker Goddess, that I have had the pleasure of playing against.

Then again there is Belladonna, BubbasBestBabe, Dakota-xx and one that I forgot about KatyMaty, she gets it in good almost all the time, I think out of all the times I have played against her I have won the pot maybe 5 times, and from memory I think I knocked her out of a tourny maybe twice.
all these ladies play excellant poker

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best female poker player is Annette "annette_15" Obrestad from norway, both live and online. The hottest poker player is Kara Scott, and she´s a very good player too. She had some very nice live results. I love also Tiffany Michelle (scandal ! lol) and Liv Boiree. Phil Laaks girl is not very good at poker in my opinion, but still hot for her age :)

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Annette is turning into a young Annie Duke -- lining herself up to be a nasty beeyotch at the table. Skill aside, no thanks.

My fave all around female would have to be Jen Harman. And maddtom, she's considered by most pros including Doyle, Negreanu and others, to be one of the best limit hold'em players in the world -- male or female -- so I don't know how you think she isn't a power player.

Oh wait, scratch that. I meant to say Debi. Yeah.

madtom1337

madtom1337

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Annette is turning into a young Annie Duke -- lining herself up to be a nasty beeyotch at the table. Skill aside, no thanks.

My fave all around female would have to be Jen Harman. And maddtom, she's considered by most pros including Doyle, Negreanu and others, to be one of the best limit hold'em players in the world -- male or female -- so I don't know how you think she isn't a power player.

Oh wait, scratch that. I meant to say Debi. Yeah.

I'd barely class even Negreanu as a "poker great." Maybe just about, but barely. When I say "poker greats" I'm talking about Ivey, Ungar, Brunson and Dwan. No limit greats. I don't really pay much attention to games aside from NLHE.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
*nudge* You're waaaaay off topic madtom...

madtom1337

madtom1337

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
*nudge* You're waaaaay off topic madtom...

Oh, sorry, let's all just type the name of our favourite female poker player and add a few reasons. That makes for a real interesting discussion. :p

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Its like everytime I see her she's complaining about at least one person slowplaying... its really annoying. I remember her doing it at WSOPE 'olympics' and at wsop ME this year when a guy thought about calling her all in for a few seconds when he had pocket jacks and she paired top pair on the flop (tens).

TheOne2Watch

TheOne2Watch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it would have to be Jennifer Tilley hands down, but Shannon Elizabeth is nice to watch all around whether playing poker or not.

TheOne2Watch

TheOne2Watch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its like everytime I see her she's complaining about at least one person slowplaying... its really annoying. I remember her doing it at WSOPE 'olympics' and at WSOP ME this year when a guy thought about calling her all in for a few seconds when he had pocket jacks and she paired top pair on the flop (tens).
I agree with you there, she may have skill at the table, but she needs to learn some table manners. She is like a little girl that gets mad when she doesn't get her way. Didn't enjoy watching her at the WSOP Main Event.

P

postflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sara underwood and lacey jones for looks.

harman and rousso for skills.

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liv and Vanessa Rousso for skills

Lauren Kling for looks
medium_LaurenKling3_Large_.JPG

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I was going to say Oberstand (???) but she really showed horrible sportmanship in her recent 1st round loss. So I dont know now. I have been reading some of Liv Boree stuff and since she also plays guitar and a stro physics degree and poker player (WOW can you hit a better trifecta) but i gotta study other woman players. DO NOT LIKE ANNIE DUKE, she is so fake

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
deeb.jpg

No but seriously Leo Margets

leo-margets1.jpg

My favourite female pro when it comes to ability though is Vanessa Selbst and it's not close

M

mikejm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it didnt take long for me to start hating anette she was so annoying at the table. and obviously liv is the best

bolda3

bolda3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VANESSA ROUSSO!

Vanessa Rousso.....she's bangin hot and drives a lamborghini...and she's okay at poker too lol

luckytvguy

luckytvguy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why havnt any one post any photo of those lovely female players?That will be a enjoyable things.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see 4 or 5 pictures on this page. Is your monitor turned down too dark?:coffee:

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely Dario Mineri

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Used to be Oberstand(??? until I saw how poor of a sport she was recently). SO now Im going with the trifecta, Poker playing, Guitar shredding and Astrophysics Liv Bouree.

nc_royals

nc_royals

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to like to watch Vanessa Selbst play but after seeing her scold 2002 Main Event Champion Robert Varkoni for his play in this years WSOP ME.... I lost some respect for her.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Best female has to Jen Harman, and looks Vanessa Rousso and Kara Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.