Fatigue and Poker.

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
sometimes have to let go of your body without doing this, you can immediately face problems that will lead to negative consequences, namely: the quality of the game in poker will deteriorate. Why do they say that sometimes it's better to just relax, and then with a new force to start working or solve some problems, the same applies to poker.
I played poker tired and did not bring anything good)

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sleep then play honestly online has really long tourn. if you enter tired forgetaboutit

A

armher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I am playing sometimes and after I losing all my money.

vadimknyshov

vadimknyshov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I'm also very tired at work and my poker results have deteriorated significantly (

BadFishy8

BadFishy8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not play poker tired. Fatigue does not allow me to play well, I do many stupid moves.

Ah man lol i like your pup lmao.

Agreed to this thread tho.... never ever play when tired... nothing good comes from it lol

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I came tired after work, I wanted to play poker, but not how I could not concentrate on the game, I could only read the news and various discussions at the forum. Can you play poker when you are tired?

Sure, you can play poker tired and sometimes you actually play better. Although I don't recommend playing tired some people can. It's up to you to find out what's best for you.

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ah man lol i like your pup lmao.

Agreed to this thread tho.... never ever play when tired... nothing good comes from it lol

The dog can add fatigue. And your puppy how?))

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fatigue is not giving full concentration.
Better to rest.
There is still a lot of tournaments.
Before your main fight should be to relax and tune in to the game.

N

nittany182

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played an 8 hours tourney a few weeks ago, soon as we broke the bubble coffee couldn't even help me. I started to play real sloppy and loose just wanting to bust and go to bed.

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ofcourse you can play when you are tired, noone is stopping you. However you shouldnt, will obviously not be able to concentrate at 100% and would be susceptible to making bad decisions.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's best to try avoid these days when you are tired, with a headache or stressed. Take the opportunity to relax at this moment and come back when you are more disposed.

I hope have helped. ;)

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play poker in my sleep.

Although its not a good idea, I can play at any fatigue level.

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you're tired of poker will not bring no pleasure, no results! Solesh your bankroll and worsen the already bad mood! Get down to rest, and then the battle !!!

pashkawell

pashkawell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you feel tired, it is better not to play but to sleep. The game will bring only losses.

O

omgdontcall

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you can play but it's not recommended. Sometimes when I want to play live and feel tired I might just play something smaller than what I usually play. It's more of a play for fun than risk approach.

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Before I answer that, I have a question for you. Have you worked tired? I have had several professions and it has happened that I have to go to work tired. You are the boss, or owner of your own company, how many times have you been working tired and yet you had to maintain the same performance when you are not tired. So I tell you that if you live poker and need that money every day and you have not slept well at night, you'll have to play anyway. Once I have answered with my opinion, I bring you guys another question. Will Daniel Negreanu, Daniel Colman, Moneymaker and other professionals never play tired or ill? Hehehe, think about it.

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I came tired after work, I wanted to play poker, but not how I could not concentrate on the game, I could only read the news and various discussions at the forum. Can you play poker when you are tired?

If you are tired it is better not to play. I think that for a quality game you need to be in good condition, you should have a good mood and "safety margin" to achieve the maximum result in the game

elitenuts

elitenuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played many long hours at the poker table but when I start nodding out i quit - Its strange how sometimes time stops when your playing.

I have actually found myself asleep with my laptop on my lap -

SAVag

SAVag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like most people, when I'm tired (especially if I'm tired of playing), making a lot of mistakes and losing more. At such times I try not to play for money, or to stop the game altogether.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play poker and I am very tired I do not do it the best way, I do not read very well the movements of the players and I play bad hands that I should not play. That's why I prefer to rest for a while and then continue

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It really is not advisable to play poker when you are tired, poker needs focus and total concentration, stress and tired not playing poker

R

rushdaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i can play while i am tired. I may not play as good, but that does not mean i could not take 1st place in any given tournament. Stick to the basics and trust your gut! with that said I do know a personal friend who lost thousands playing all day and all night in high stakes ($500 each) heads up play. Just be careful with bankroll management and if you feel tilt while tired quit and sleep.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today was the $100 on Thursdays and I was not.
I started feeling unwell and decided to rest.
Why torture yourself?

JCuervo

JCuervo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play tired all the time, and have actually fallen asleep on-line a couple of times when in still in games past midnight. So if you seem me timing out...please wake me :)