Face the Ace.......please

Implied Odds3

Implied Odds3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it might be the 2nd worse poker show.... worst is clubwpt.. lmao @ that one.

M

MrHoros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have any of you tried the freerolls for entery?

Terrible plays right and left, worse than any other freerolls I've played.

P

pdid5000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought it was ok. They should have picked a different host for sure. The first guy with the pulled down black hat looked like he was gonna poop his pants he was so nervous, but was smart to take the 40K. Pizza guy did really good but got greedy like contestants on Deal or no deal and the older woman was just horrible, how she made it on the show is beyond me. I'll keep watching in envy.

P

pdid5000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it might be the 2nd worse poker show.... worst is clubwpt.. lmao @ that one.
Ohhh!!! Good ole Club WPT...LOL!! That show is awesome!! Worst players ever, I love it!! I always watch it when it's on, even reruns.

Implied Odds3

Implied Odds3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohhh!!! Good ole Club WPT...LOL!! That show is awesome!! Worst players ever, I love it!! I always watch it when it's on, even reruns.

Yea, its hilarious. I just hope no one watches that to learn how to play.

It seems like the commentators try to hold back laughs when the people make bad plays. :p

xtrigemino

xtrigemino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol I saw this tv show, and I can say poor woman who play with Gus Hansen that was very easy for gus. The fat commentator mmm I don´t like them, He doesn´t know some about poker.

Sharesol

Sharesol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, its hilarious. I just hope no one watches that to learn how to play.

It seems like the commentators try to hold back laughs when the people make bad plays. :p

silly, what you should be hoping is that ALOT of people watch this to learn how to play :)

ihtennis

ihtennis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree with you man. I got all worked up for the show and when i saw it, i was extremely disappointed. The host is terrible, there is no excitement, and most of the players have no clue what they are doing

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, you don't even quote my post, you just totally ignore it!?!? It's not about the money, and for some reason I thought you would ignore my challenge completely or say that it wasn't enough money. It doesn't matter how much we are playing for!!! I hate when someone says it's not for enough money, what a Joke!!!

Robert_wrath, you are now going to feel the wrath of Trigga!!! How much would you like to play for? And don't go saying some ridiculous amount that you don't even have in your BR. I would say the pride you are playing for is worth more than the money, but what do I know. Name your price Robert, lets do this!!!
Any word Trigg????

I have not seen the show once. Tho i do watch Poker after dark, when i remember about it.