face the ace!

R

roy22284

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
take advantage people, the face the ace ftp fr on ft is going on now, the 360plyr pays 100ftp to first place and the 180plyr if your quick enough pays 100ftp to 1st and 2nd. Rack up now, after winning you can unregister and use those ftp to register in other ftop tournies, work your way up and soon you will b playing with real money....

B

BBaker223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've asked this b/f and I don't think anyone answered. Why is it that the tourney w/ 360 people pays 1st and the tourney w/ 180 pays 1st & 2nd? Just doesn't make sense.

MuscleMan76

MuscleMan76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the tourney w/ 360 is mainly for players with the .net software
the tourney w/ 180 is only available to players with the .com software, although .com users can play in both varients of the tourny

fulltilt offers the face the ace freeroll to the .net users, but as they dont make money off of them, they give the better deal to the .com users

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing these from time to time and there a great way to built up your ftps.

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've played in some. it's just discouraging when you try to register and they're filled already.
good luck on your journy, lol on the felt that is. :D

luckytvguy

luckytvguy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the tourney w/ 360 is mainly for players with the .net software
the tourney w/ 180 is only available to players with the .com software, although .com users can play in both varients of the tourny

fulltilt offers the face the ace freeroll to the .net users, but as they dont make money off of them, they give the better deal to the .com users

This is the first time that I know fulltilt has both .net and .com software.What is the difference between them?Which is in advantage?

MuscleMan76

MuscleMan76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the .net software does not allow real money games, its a play money only software with a few freerolls

TheRinser

TheRinser

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad someone mentioned this. I always wondered why the pay out is smaller for the larger tourney...Thanks. I play these most days and i win about 6 - 10 a week. Its great fun but its not alot of poker, more a fun game of roulette untill the last 18...

Elliegurl

Elliegurl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've only played in one, but it looks like a pretty good way to win some FTP's. I won a couple of Main Event first round tickets, but didn't make it to the finals. Usually, I'm too exhausted after work or had too many glasses of wine to really concentrate on playing properly. Oh well, it's just a game..

CheeseConey

CheeseConey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll give it a shot and see how many FTP's I can rack up.