explain these terms to me please? why so many?

-Phil Ivey27

-Phil Ivey27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These terms im not sure of, on this site ive seen dead man, flopologist, cardschat regular, im a junior member, new member, autism awareness. I JUST SEE THESE WEIRD THINGS POSTED UNDER THERE NAME. and i undertsand cardschat regular, junior member, new member, ext. BUT NOT THESE. explain

ill put on a santa hat just for fun:icon_sant

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are self appointed 'titles' that are one of the perks of becoming a loyaler. They are for fun.

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These terms im not sure of, on this site ive seen dead man, flopologist, cardschat regular, im a junior member, new member, autism awareness. I JUST SEE THESE WEIRD THINGS POSTED UNDER THERE NAME. and i undertsand cardschat regular, junior member, new member, ext. BUT NOT THESE. explain

ill put on a santa hat just for fun:icon_sant

Under where name?

-Phil Ivey27

-Phil Ivey27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
under the name like pigpen then under it cardschat regular.

TubaMark316

TubaMark316

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd only assume that when you're loyal to this forum and like a legendary poster, then you yourself...can become a person with a cool name!

Yay!!!:D

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Junior member, advanced member, cardschat regular and some others are assigned by the system based on the number of posts that you have.

The other unusual ones are one of the perks of being a loyaler; you can create your own. So if you see something unusual, that means that person is a loyaler.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me too. I got an extra big one.

Er, perhaps I should rephrase that. :eek:

KingNothing4

KingNothing4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i was always wondering that as well, but i get it now. would be cool to make up a name, but i believe i have a long way to go haha im only an aspiring member right now, working on 100 posts! go me haha

TubaMark316

TubaMark316

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i was always wondering that as well, but i get it now. would be cool to make up a name, but i believe i have a long way to go haha im only an aspiring member right now, working on 100 posts! go me haha

Yeah...you got me beat so far...now I am going to post like 20 threads that say the word "no" in them...:D

KingNothing4

KingNothing4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha ya i was wondering if some people just go to a bunch of different threads and just post non-sense to build the number haha. also wondering if the cardschat people take notice of what u post...if its just post building or if its an actual reply with some thought haha

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
haha ya i was wondering if some people just go to a bunch of different threads and just post non-sense to build the number haha. also wondering if the cardschat people take notice of what u post...if its just post building or if its an actual reply with some thought haha
They try. We notice, their posts are dumped. :) If it continues, then the member is dumped. ;)

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was wondering if some people just go to a bunch of different threads and just post non-sense to build the number haha.

Inadvisable. The mods get moody about that.

Edit: haha, pretty swift too. Tammy got in ahead of me.