expertise help please on a 3.30 rebuy/addon $60,000 guaranteed w/ 6763 players

H

hanebury7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just recently played a tournament on pokerstars and did okay, 97 out of 6763 players, but I feel I am still doing something that is preventing me to make it in the bigger money. It would be awesome if someone could take a look @ my HH for that tourney or is there a way I can analyze my play besides just reviewing the hands that I played. I would greatly appreciate anyones input, I really would like to take it to the next level and start making more $$$.
smile.gif
The HH file is too big to upload here???

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, you've certainly come to the right place. There are some people around here that will be willing to review your hands. You could also post some of your questionable hands in the analysis forum and get a much broader outlook. Good luck and welcome to CC.

forsakenone

forsakenone

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey, i played that tournament several times, really easy money even for a guy like me who really isn't a mtt fan.

however since you made it to 97th place, i would like to congratulate you, hard to get there, i once made it to 90th or something, took 100$, could have done better but lost a flip as my final hand.

anyway, to get some help with your hands you should go to https://www.cardschat.com/forum/tournament-hand-analysis-51/ and post some hands, there will be plenty of people who will want to help you.

good luck in the future.