Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Expectation! I never waited so long for an email!📨
Lol? Are you waiting for an email for your boss, your girlfriend or any of these things related to poker? :LOL: Just messing around mate!
But now for real, what’s your expectation?

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol? Are you waiting for an email for your boss, your girlfriend or any of these things related to poker? :LOL: Just messing around mate!
I'm wondering the same 🤔🤔

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well, tell us why you're waiting so much for what kind of letter, otherwise we're all interested in telling us no longer, otherwise we'll start guessing now and then it'll be too late:Roflmao:

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Well, tell us why you're waiting so much for what kind of letter, otherwise we're all interested in telling us no longer, otherwise we'll start guessing now and then it'll be too late:Roflmao:

I'm wondering the same 🤔🤔

No no, just a message, from cardschat, to play the $300 Freeroll :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
No no, just a message, from cardschat, to play the $300 Freeroll
Did you apply for a platinum level membership and haven't receive an answer yet ? I read somewhere that it could take a couple of weeks.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just now that I managed to regain my Platinum credential, the free tournaments started to be eligible by invitation! As a result, some members who follow the rules end up being harmed.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just now that I managed to regain my Platinum credential, the free tournaments started to be eligible by invitation! As a result, some members who follow the rules end up being harmed.
Todays game is not invite only, you can get the pw in the usual place

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In fact Martin had not attacked me! So GL to all!

Mandhollo

Mandhollo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Expectation in poker is like the weather: unpredictable. You can try to predict, but it's never certain what will come next. That's why it's important to be prepared for anything!