Exchanging poker study material with other CC members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is exchanging poker study material with other CC members here allowed? Or is it considered piracy?
For example, I have thousands of PDFs on poker books (cash game/mtt/ sng) and thousands of MTT training videos.
Would be nice to exchange new materials with other members who can't afford all these training sites and need new study materials themselves.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
wierd answers??, anyways, I think is actually nice that you want to do this sharing, since you already pay for it, should be OK. :)

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wierd answers??, anyways, I think is actually nice that you want to do this sharing, since you already pay for it, should be OK. :)

Well I'm hoping for new study materials myself. Not sure how I can go about sharing/ exchanging these videos/pdfs with other members but if anyone has any ideas or some sharing platform, I'm all ears.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you look the law strictly you can not simply share materials with other people (even if you bought them) unless they are free or you have permission from author. This is considered piracy. I am not sure what are the internal rules of CC regarding this but i suppose that it is not allowed.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you look the law strictly you can not simply share materials with other people (even if you bought them) unless they are free or you have permission from author. This is considered piracy. I am not sure what are the internal rules of CC regarding this but i suppose that it is not allowed.

This is correct so closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.